General What do you guys think about parents that accidentally leave their kids in hot cars???

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
no idea what you're talking about. I have a great memory, but all memory is contextual. That's what is being discussed.

are you trying to make this personal for some reason?
He loves to make it personal...so yes

For the record I like you also...even though we had a super long discussion/argument that one time

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
what happened to this forum LOL
95% bickering and arguing lately

when did arguing become so fun?
We're not arguing you are.
It's your fault, you're wrong, I'm right.
I have the moral highground, there's only two options in life, one is right, one is wrong, there is no in-between.
That's why we have republicans and democrats.
Anything else?
Well, go ahead and just throw your vote away or vote for Kang.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
I have the moral highground, there's only two options in life, one is right, one is wrong, there is no in-between.
Anything else?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Anything else?
Bennny hnnnnggg
Facky fack

M

member 3289

This thread has been pretty immature from the start. Not a good look to be trolling so hard and makes the staff look even worse. That's not an insult to anyone just my opinion. I have a knack for welcoming new members and I know these type of threads are a big turn off for them. Not gonna name names but some members posting in here need to grow up. I'm not attacking anyone I'm just stating my opinion, not trying to tell you or anybody else how to think.

Take care

Lamont Cranston

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I think it life there are times when people make actual mistakes and have no mens rea behind it.

However, I also think that there are many actions, regardless of the intent, that have consequences that nonetheless have to be dealt with.

This means you are still responsible for the outcome, despite the intent. As such, you have to face the consequences of the action.

This would be a time when a judge could apply the law in how he sees fit though.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I think there is no way you forget your child and that’s just me as a guy with a child

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Just a quick reminder it’s “Kid in hot car season”. I think that as we all eventually agreed it’s important to remember that it can happen anyone.