General What do you guys think of this sportcoat?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018

They have two dinners on the cruise that require a jacket. I'm thinking something close to this instead of the typical navy RL blazer. If it makes me look gayer I will just consider that more opportunity. I have a gorgeous dinner jacket but this isn't formal and I could just take a jacket from one of my suits but. . . I guess I just want to buy something new is the real truth.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
what kind of sports are you going to play in a coat like that?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I have light pants I was thinking about to match the stripe.

Filthy @Filthy I broad shouldered. People assume I'm an ex boxer (not sure why on that one) or ex football player.
that's because you slur your speech and look like you've taken a lot of shots to the head.

:)

I only ask because that pattern wouldn't look good if you're not of a fairly 'linear' shape.
FWIW - I have a couple basic sport coats, and I get a trendy shirt when I want a new look.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Get a pink one!

In honor of vutu and banchan! The other guests will know not.to fuck with you if you've been pinked too!

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
I don’t know. What are the other choices?
Choices are anything I want. GF thought we can both wear blue as she has something new in blue. Her mom had a personal shopper at Nordstroms and asked my GF to go so mom bought her stuff and wouldn’t let her pay plus mom is taking the entire family. I tell her family this is less inheritance for me.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Choices are anything I want. GF thought we can both wear blue as she has something new in blue. Her mom had a personal shopper at Nordstroms and asked my GF to go so mom bought her stuff and wouldn’t let her pay plus mom is taking the entire family. I tell her family this is less inheritance for me.
You should wear a fubu suit like Ali G

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
that's because you slur your speech and look like you've taken a lot of shots to the head.

:)

I only ask because that pattern wouldn't look good if you're not of a fairly 'linear' shape.
FWIW - I have a couple basic sport coats, and I get a trendy shirt when I want a new look.
I have a lot of Robert Graham shirts. They are pretty out there. I have a skull sport coat of his also.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
Well, what kind of blue is her dress/outfit/whatever it is?