Lifestyle What do you pay for gym membership?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Just caved and got a membership at the "big" gym. My smaller gym that I loved closed down. Paid $200 down and $59 a month. Have indoor pool, sauna, basketball court, showers, 2 stories of equipment, outdoor pool for families, smoothie bar and grill, and a daycare that charges $3.50/hr. They also have boxing and thai boxing. Tennis courts cost per hour or an extra $10 A month. My son can go swimming for free until he is 9 years old.

Not a bad deal, imo. Kind of excited to go and check it out. Not going to do much lifting until the shoulder feels better from my four wheeler accident.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
IIRC $40 a month for a great gym with all the basics, never busy enough that I wait for equipment. Also have a pool membership for our family a block away for the summer thats $400 for the season.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
IIRC $40 a month for a great gym with all the basics, never busy enough that I wait for equipment. Also have a pool membership for our family a block away for the summer thats $400 for the season.
This new place is huge. I did a tour with the chick at the front desk and it had a lot of people, but enough equipment to where no one was really waiting.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
This new place is huge. I did a tour with the chick at the front desk and it had a lot of people, but enough equipment to where no one was really waiting.
That's big value IMO. There's another gym literally across the street that charges $10 monthly that my brother goes to . It's crazy busy and line ups no doubt, fuck all that.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
That's big value IMO. There's another gym literally across the street that charges $10 monthly that my brother goes to . It's crazy busy and line ups no doubt, fuck all that.
I like the free pool for my son. It's not a basic rectangular pool but instead has like a water park feel to it and an Olympic pool inside. The outside pool is also heated year round with heat hoods to keep you warm even out of the water. If it's raining, there's a retractable roof to cover it.