What do you think MSG main event will be?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
I still think they're going to need a title fight
MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK is right about Silva being re-instated after MSG
So there goes my gut lol

Honestly, nobody I know has an idea.
Dana says it will be "big", I don't see a big fight to be made

I will admit, with Conor/Khabib, Diaz back, MSG & Brock/DC its a great time for UFC.
Add in Bellators HW fights & the new tourney, if you are a miserable prick that complains about MMA 24/7 ...

GO FUCK YOURSELF

:cheers:

Seriously even business-wise its great
Bellator is out of red with DAZN & UFC is making bank in 2019 with ESPN

2019 can be the best year money-wise for MMA in history

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
Btw ... I am still trying to find out why neither was in LA

They both were stateside (in NYC) for that reason

They must have just come together hours before the presser

M

member 3289

Btw ... I am still trying to find out why neither was in LA

They both were stateside (in NYC) for that reason

They must have just come together hours before the presser
Khabib was complaining about pay on Thursday, so I imagine the bout agreement wasn't signed until Friday, at an hour that was too late to get both fighters to L.A. and on stage.

Six-hour flight so they would have had to have them on a plane (separate planes I imagine lol) by 10:30 am EDT

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Khabib was complaining about pay on Thursday, so I imagine the bout agreement wasn't signed until Friday, at an hour that was too late to get both fighters to L.A. and on stage.

Six-hour flight so they would have had to have them on a plane (separate planes I imagine lol) by 10:30 am EDT
The real MMA talk version of CMNH is pretty good.

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
The real MMA talk version of CMNH is pretty good.
I agree
He ask great questions that are legitimate for any MMA fan to wonder about.
Unlike most people that are put in the "troll" category, he is a smart guy

just schtick gets played out.

Take note CMNH ... find a balance buddy

M

member 3289

FrankieNYC @FrankieNYC I might be wrong though. Khabib might've been acting coy on Thursday, as from this interview it sounds like they got the deal done before Friday:

View: https://youtu.be/fnQp9U7SEbI#t=00m24s

Buff Bagginz

NO KNOWN WEAKNESSES
Nov 13, 2015
No one else is bigger than Nate Diaz besides Brock Lesnar or Jon Jones and that's the truth.

Why they are trying to make nate a co-main makes no sense to me other than co-main on the conor card which is what the UFC should be doing but money is probably the issue.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
If I were to take a wild stab at the dark. Maybe DC vs Shogun. Or maybe Gus vs someone for interim. Most likely not, but thats my guess

OCMikey

Team El Cucuy 10th Planet
Jul 21, 2015
Cyborg vs Nunez..or DC seemed like he was hinting towards possibly fighting soon. He might take the Gus fight before fighting Brock.

Juanandonly

Deserves got nothing to do with it
Mar 19, 2016
They will move Nate and Dustin’s flight up to main event and somehow create a retarded intern belt at the same time.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
When can Nick return? I know GSP wasn’t interested in a rematch with so few fights left in his career, but that would make some coin.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Brendan Scuab speculating Jon Jones, no one else bigger than Nate Diaz who's got potential to fight in Nov

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Absolutely. If they are planning on Nate/Dustin being the co-main, they would have to do a title fight in the main event.
Unless they are just trying to sell nate, but not pay him what hes worth.