General What does Ladyboy have to do to come back?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
Things got noticably more boring around here when Ladyboy and Galt left. Splinty has said he doesn't want to permaban members.

So what needs to be done for these guys the rejoin our community?

I think it is only fair for our members to understand the process.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Apologize and be less of an ass & anti-authority I reckon. Maybe its too late tho.

Recognize I still carry my free-title.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
After reading the stuff he said about @Miesha's Taint i could care less if he never returns (I was firmly on the bring him back side before that). Galt turned into a combative racist cunt for no reason and I'm fine with his departure as well.

Personally I'd like to know what we need to do to get Gangster, Alien and Chief to come back.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
After reading the stuff he said about @Miesha's Taint i could care less if he never returns (I was firmly on the bring him back side before that). Galt turned into a combative racist cunt for no reason and I'm fine with his departure as well.

Personally I'd like to know what we need to do to get Gangster, Alien and Chief to come back.
Did MT take that seriously? I thought it was understood that LB was drunk. I thought those two have been cool with each other since they've been here.

Nator is back. He just changed his name.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Did MT take that seriously? I thought it was understood that LB was drunk. I thought those two have been cool with each other since they've been here.

Ladyboy went off on @Miesha's Taint on another site and threatened taint, his children and girlfriend if I remember correctly. That shit is never acceptable.

Take what seriously?

Insulting my wife and daughter after we 'were' friends on Facebook?

Not at all....Come on mate...

Either way I don't care...He no longer exists to me....I would have him on ignore either way.

No problem my end.

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015

Nator's back? WHERE ARE YA ...YA BASTARD?

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
Why did Chief leave? my fellow light skinned star trek loving brother from another mother?

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
Take what seriously?

Insulting my wife and daughter after we 'were' friends on Facebook?

Not at all....Come on mate...

Either way I don't care...He no longer exists to me....I would have him on ignore either way.

No problem my end.
I didn't read what he wrote. I just thought you guys were cool for a while. Sorry, dude.

I didn't read what he wrote. I just thought you guys were cool for a while. Sorry, dude.
That's ok bro.

I am fair game...Abusing my wife and daughter is a bit too far though. Regardless of what he says...He would not say that to my face. And I would never ever insult his kids or family.

That was out of order. But as I said...If people want him back it's fine..I can easy ignore him.

No problem. :)

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
That's ok bro.

I am fair game...Abusing my wife and daughter is a bit too far though. Regardless of what he says...He would not say that to my face. And I would never ever insult his kids or family.

That was out of order. But as I said...If people want him back it's fine..I can easy ignore him.

No problem. :)
Fair enough. Nobody deserves that.

I think I'll pass on reading it. Internet forums are for jokes, cool vids, and thought provoking conversation. Not attacking people personally.

What would he have to do to make it up to you?

Fair enough. Nobody deserves that.

I think I'll pass on reading it. Internet forums are for jokes, cool vids, and thought provoking conversation. Not attacking people personally.

What would he have to do to make it up to you?
Nothing at all.

As I said...They have the ignore function. I'm all for more traffic for the site. Before that I actually said in the other thread I would like him back...No idea why he kicked off on me...I always went back and forth with him and I genuinely thought we were messing...Then he got awfully personal which I found to be some sort of built up resentment...Life is too short....If people want him back it is completely fine with me...And I honestly mean that....We can ignore each other...No problem at all.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
Nothing at all.

As I said...They have the ignore function. I'm all for more traffic for the site. Before that I actually said in the other thread I would like him back...No idea why he kicked off on me...I always went back and forth with him and I genuinely thought we were messing...Then he got awfully personal which I found to be some sort of built up resentment...Life is too short....If people want him back it is completely fine with me...And I honestly mean that....We can ignore each other...No problem at all.
Understandable. I'd rather we all be friends though.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Nothing at all.

Someone on here messaged him on facebook and told him that you were talking bad about his family. He didn't wait to see that it was a lie. Or even ask.

I'd like to know who that was.