General What does Ladyboy have to do to come back?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Where you at in Oregon, homie? And it'll be me who buys the first round
I would even have beer with crazy TQN...we been roasting each other hard for many many years on MMA forums...But no way am I stepping into the Urban jungle they call Portland

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
I would even have beer with crazy TQN...we been roasting each other hard for many many years on MMA forums...But no way am I stepping into the Urban jungle they call Portland
Target shooting in the Tillamook Forest then? I just got some new ar500.

M

member 1013

After reading the stuff he said about @Miesha's Taint i could care less if he never returns (I was firmly on the bring him back side before that). Galt turned into a combative racist cunt for no reason and I'm fine with his departure as well.

Personally I'd like to know what we need to do to get Gangster, Alien and Chief to come back.
And PND

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
I like vutu and Galt. Hopefully vutu sorts himself out and something is worked out.

PND, GK, Chief and Alienator are all awesome people. Kathryn has been back since.

I'm friends with all except Chief on FB, I hope they all return.

M

member 1013

It is a bit disheartening how the admins aren't responding. I think we deserve a transparent process.

Splinty @Splinty Wild @Wild La Paix @BirdWatcher

I'm not trying to attack you guys. I'd just like to know how we can fix this.
Ibquoted you on accident
I like vutu and Galt. Hopefully vutu sorts himself out and something is worked out.

PND, GK, Chief and Alienator are all awesome people. Kathryn has been back since.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
L @A cat
Dwight Shrute
Once had a Free Vutulaki handle

Good dude from interior BC
He came back briefly and just meowed in threads.

Splint addressed this in another thread though. Aside from acting like, or being, an angry racist that stirs shit up he tried to use exploits to circumvent the Pink and the ban and refused to play ball when everyone communicated with him. Add in the shit about bringing up Taint's wife and kid and I'm just not seeing enough of a benefit to dealing with the bullshit.
It's all about balance to me. If most of what you bring is negative then I don't particularly want you around. I mean that in my personal life. So online, i have even less reason to care. I know how the ignore function works and if anyone irritates me then they disappear. It's easy and it doesn't lead to people pissing and moaning about being butthurt because an asshole acted like an asshole. Now if only I could ignore the mods and admins I'd be happy chatting with the 5 people left that didn't irritate me.

M

member 1013

Splint addressed this in another thread though. Aside from acting like, or being, an angry racist that stirs shit up he tried to use exploits to circumvent the Pink and the ban and refused to play ball when everyone communicated with him. Add in the shit about bringing up Taint's wife and kid and I'm just not seeing enough of a benefit to dealing with the bullshit.
It's all about balance to me. If most of what you bring is negative then I don't particularly want you around. I mean that in my personal life. So online, i have even less reason to care. I know how the ignore function works and if anyone irritates me then they disappear. It's easy and it doesn't lead to people pissing and moaning about being butthurt because an asshole acted like an asshole. Now if only I could ignore the mods and admins I'd be happy chatting with the 5 people left that didn't irritate me.
I was purring with him

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016

Aren't you just

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015

Saying what he did wrong is one thing. What's he need to do right?