General What fashion era would you have hit pause on?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
For me, I would have been quite happy with early to mid 90s style. 50s were cool too.

I would have fast forwarded through the 80s, though.

You?

??

Thuglife13

✝🫅🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
For sure as soon as yoga pants/booty shorts were in their peak. This stupid baggy pants phase is fucking lame...

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Every era is a hunk of shit that goes out of style and looks stupid a decade later. I know this. I just said it. But my dumbass still wastes money on expensive clothes. I try to be more conservative in my approach these days and only purchase clothes I think could be worn a decade later, doing pretty good at it tbh, best trick I can recommend is plain t shirts and chinos. Jeans are a waste of money.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Jnco pants and solo pants which are the gangster version of jncos

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Yesterday I wore a notorious Big t shirt paired with a blue blazer and light blue jeans. Not expensive jeans tho, no rips etc.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Fuck fashion trends. I've been pretty much wearing the same shit since I was 12:

if it's warm out - basketball shorts. t-shirt.
if it's cold out - jeans and a flannel.
If I'm golfing - nice shorts and a golf shirt.

I do have a few pairs of the Duluth Fire Hose pants. Those things are outstanding for trips to the woods. Briars don't stand a chance.

I only get pimped out for weddings and funerals.

so long

Posting Machine
Dec 16, 2015
Metal tshirt (e.g. Pantera), jeans with no holes or applications, Chuck Taylor's and an okay belt.

Although what is really cool is that they sell stretch denim jeans today. super improvement over for example the normal Levi Strauss 501.

Gully Foyle

Jun 16, 2021
Traditional Japanese samurai fashion...it looks really comfortable, wide pants, robe, except maybe the flip flops. Easy to maintain haircut, hiding any patterned baldness. Also you get to carry two swords, just in case someone starts shit at the gas pump.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
The seventies, my childhood years.
Everything was disgusting. Clothing, wallpaper, hairstyles, autos, picture framing, all of it was ugly.

Vinyl wallpaper, ugh

Let's all live the dream again

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
For sure as soon as yoga pants/booty shorts were in their peak. This stupid baggy pants phase is fucking lame...
I went downtown for dinner a couple months back and all the people in line to get in the club looked like fucking slobs. High waisted mom jeans and jogging pants. Like, what the fuck?