Lifestyle What food or foods are you done with…

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Kale. Get that shot outta here.
I used to work in San Luis obisbo. When I quit my job one of the things I cited to my boss was that "I'm sick of all these kale eating motherfuckers" he agreed and said he's looking to leave too.

I can't blend in to that society, none of our team liked it there. That being said the best sandwich ever is in SLO, high street deli. It's 420 high street (for real)

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Wait. Wait. Are you the reason Lars is... no longer with us?!

I knew it.
A man can only take so much Thor, it had nothing to do with his ethnic background.

While we’re at it throw Safeway macaroni salad on the list. It’s what I would suspect beige to taste like.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
A man can only take so much Thor, it had nothing to do with his ethnic background.

While we’re at it throw Safeway macaroni salad on the list. It’s what I would suspect beige to taste like.
Safeway macaroni salad shouldn’t even be a thing.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
Well it is. Their sushi is serviceable.
King Soopers/Kroger macaroni salad ain’t bad but it doesn’t compare to homemade.
Publix here has decent sushi, somehow, but I don’t eat macaroni salad I didn’t make because I don’t trust it not to have pickles or relish.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Publix here has decent sushi, somehow, but I don’t eat macaroni salad I didn’t make because I don’t trust it not to have pickles or relish.
You need to grow up. Pickles are amazing.
How often do you eat chicken fingers and macaroni and cheese for dinner?

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
You need to grow up. Pickles are amazing.
How often do you eat chicken fingers and macaroni and cheese for dinner?
Not often, unless I make homemade baked mac and cheese.
I eat a ton of meats, seafood, fruits, veggies, etc… I eat cucumbers, just not pickles. I don’t eat like a child.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
..or will never try?

I’ll try just about anything once but I’m her to tell ya that I am done with White Castle.

As much as I enjoy their sliders, I do not enjoy the aftermath.
This all started at the Vegas Construction Expo in 2020. Our flight got in late and we decided to hit the strip for little bit before we headed to the expo the next morning.

On the walk home we decided to grab some White Castle and that’s when the dark clouds rolled it, there was danger on the horizon.

Anyways, the whole next day at the expo I was walking around feeling that I needed to wipe better. I probably made 7-8 trips to the bathroom to clean the slate, so to speak. I eventually walked back to the hotel and showered. White Castle completely ruined my experience and skivvys.

As much as I hate to cast baseless claims at White Castle, I soon after ran a controlled experiment.
I grabbed some from the freezer section from my local grocer and soon realized I made a mistake. The next day was a carbon copy of my experience in Vegas. So I am done with White Castle…and olives. I try them every once in a while to see if my taste has changed but nope, fuck those things.

What say you, what foods are you done with or will never try?
I love these things wish they made them in the restaurant also wish we had white castle in CA.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
you know what is trippy nevadans and tourists will go to the in n out in the strip but Californians jaded to in n out for years will actually go to white castle.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
The only food I can't eat is liver it tastes like actual dirt any way it is prepared it has the texture of what I imagine a turd would have.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I used to work in San Luis obisbo. When I quit my job one of the things I cited to my boss was that "I'm sick of all these kale eating motherfuckers" he agreed and said he's looking to leave too.

I can't blend in to that society, none of our team liked it there. That being said the best sandwich ever is in SLO, high street deli. It's 420 high street (for real)
I like the street market thing they hold one night a week or whatever, that is a good time even if your not drinking...I was a kid when I went there...still a fan of street markets and street food

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
you know what is trippy nevadans and tourists will go to the in n out in the strip but Californians jaded to in n out for years will actually go to white castle.
We just got some in and outs here last year and they are always busy. I’ve been a couple times but it’s nothing special just good burgers for a good price.

Don’t get me wrong I like White Castle but I don’t wanna deal with the aftermath. Much like cocaine, it’s all fun and games until you run out.
Straight hatin’ life the next day.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Have you ever eaten a dozen ears of sweet corn as a meal?
I have done 4-5 big ears
I have to move fast because I can't stand corn stuck in my teeth
Either eating that corn non stop or I have to floss to get it out

Fresh Corn is so dang good, I don't even need butter or spices