Lifestyle What food or foods are you done with…

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
I just want to see what the hype is with In n Out. I have had Whattaburger and the burger was meh, but they have a honey chicken biscuit for breakfast that was so good.

I also prefer Krystal to White Castle.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
I have done 4-5 big ears
I have to move fast because I can't stand corn stuck in my teeth
Either eating that corn non stop or I have to floss to get it out

Fresh Corn is so dang good, I don't even need butter or spices
I appreciate your effort but get back to me when you hit double digits.
#CantStopWontStop

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I appreciate your effort but get back to me when you hit double digits.
#CantStopWontStop
Haha
I would have to eat everybody else's serving
I'm usually the cook/chef and usually only buy about 10-12 for 5-6 folks
That would look pretty bad, guy brings out a big plate of fresh corn and doesn't share it, and promptly has personal eating contest like an asshole lol

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Any sort of macaroni salad. Had some Hawaiian food yesterday on the way down to my vacation spot. Spent most of the last 30 hours feeling like shit. It was questionable macaroni salad, and I paid for it.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Any sort of macaroni salad. Had some Hawaiian food yesterday on the way down to my vacation spot. Spent most of the last 30 hours feeling like shit. It was questionable macaroni salad, and I paid for it.
Yep
That mayo or whatever mixed with other stuff sitting for a few days in between temps can go badly, or maybe it is just he unhealthy poor quality oils that are used in a lot of cheap foods.

The hawaiian place nearby does really good with all the meat, but the sides almost always make me wonder why I am eating them, just seems like such shitty quality low quality ingredient food.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Haha
I would have to eat everybody else's serving
I'm usually the cook/chef and usually only buy about 10-12 for 5-6 folks
That would look pretty bad, guy brings out a big plate of fresh corn and doesn't share it, and promptly has personal eating contest like an asshole lol
Sometimes you gotta get greedy.
it’s always out of town when you get the fucked up shit.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
it’s always out of town when you get the fucked up shit.
True
Also can find some of the best food out of town, but your playing roulette.

Ran into a little seafood fry place on the oregon coast here that has no line is cheap and is as good as the ones that are super popular with 1 hour lines and spendy places...I guarantee it is the same fresh fish at both spots

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I just want to see what the hype is with In n Out. I have had Whattaburger and the burger was meh, but they have a honey chicken biscuit for breakfast that was so good.

I also prefer Krystal to White Castle.
What is this krystal you speak of?

In n out is consistent and fresh but I have eaten it literally a thousand times it is maybe a 7 out of 10 maybe a bit above average. If I want a 10 out of 10 burger I will usually go to a diner L.A county has a lot of diners famous for hamburgers. I also prefer an "all the way" five guys burger with Cajun fries but a combo is twice the price of in n out.

I love the simply taste of white castle because im not jaded to it yet I eat it like twice a year in nevada I also enjoy the fries.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
True
Also can find some of the best food out of town, but your playing roulette.

Ran into a little seafood fry place on the oregon coast here that has no line is cheap and is as good as the ones that are super popular with 1 hour lines and spendy places...I guarantee it is the same fresh fish at both spots
Last time we went to Nebraska I got into the homemade onion rings hard and it fucked me up for about an hour. I missed the fried Rocky Mountain oysters but I was able to rally for the fried eggplant and snapping turtle.
Fuck, I’m getting hungry now.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015

In n out is consistent and fresh but I have eaten it literally a thousand times it is maybe a 7 out of 10 maybe a bit above average. If I want a 10 out of 10 burger I will usually go to a diner L.A county has a lot of diners famous for hamburgers. I also prefer an "all the way" five guys burger with Cajun fries but a combo is twice the price of in n out.

I love the simply taste of white castle because im not jaded to it yet I eat it like twice a year in nevada I also enjoy the fries.
Only 5 guys up here, we go a couple times a year
It can be good and you can load it up with toppings, I don't care about the price

problem is I think one of the oils they use goes right thru some people, like within 90 minutes for me

Just had dave's hot chicken first time today, it was ok...not sure where that chain has spread to or who has tried it

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Last time we went to Nebraska I got into the homemade onion rings hard and it fucked me up for about an hour. I missed the fried Rocky Mountain oysters but I was able to rally for the fried eggplant and snapping turtle.
Fuck, I’m getting hungry now.
1- u got the bad oil
2- I got tricked into eating rocky mountain oyster, tasted good and I kept eating after the reveal/joke
3- eggplant can be nasty, I would like to try snapping turtle...when I read the threat title the only food that came to mind was eggplant but I have enjoyed it a few times when done properly
4- snapping turtle sounds interesting...how is it cooked? how would you describe the meat/flesh?...makes me think of shelby stenga from AxMen TvShow, old crazy dude always mumbled about turtle soup

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015

Krystal is like White Castle, but they always tasted better to me. The closest one closed a few years back so it has been awhile.

I like Five Guys' burgers, double bacon cheese burger with lettuce, tomato, onions (grilled or raw, I love onions), mayo, and jalapenos... especially because they have fresh jalapenos, when most places don't. They are always flavorful, too... but I do not like Five Guys' fries.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Krystal is like White Castle, but they always tasted better to me. The closest one closed a few years back so it has been awhile.

I like Five Guys' burgers, double bacon cheese burger with lettuce, tomato, onions (grilled or raw, I love onions), mayo, and jalapenos... especially because they have fresh jalapenos, when most places don't. They are always flavorful, too... but I do not like Five Guys' fries.
Looks like I have to go to a krystal if im in georgia,Tennessee or Florida they dont have locations in the west coast,midwest or even east coast.only south.

Goldexon

Lurker
Oct 23, 2023
Just saw your post and decided to jump in. You know, I recently kicked my fast food habit to the curb. The smell of all that fried oil and additives just started driving me crazy – it's hard to ignore once you notice it! So, I've totally revamped my diet, opting for more natural foods. It's amazing how much better I feel – more energy, improved complexion, and even better sleep. It's like I've unlocked a new level of well-being by giving my body the vitamins and amino acids it needs.

Last edited: