General What girly sh!t have you done today?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
Got to use my drill to fix a cabinet that was falling apart. Shelves were coming down and all. Thought we might have to get something new.

Turned out there were spots for six pegs on either side and each side only had two. Must have been from when the movers put it back together a few years ago. Just did a few pilot holes on each side and a wood screw in each, good as new.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Not today but I did sing “Sometimes it’s haaaard to be a Bills faaaaan” in a Dolly Paton voice when we got knocked out of our Super Bowl run.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Gonna be a rough go being a pats fan next year. They're losing most the coaching staff and I don't see Brady playing again regardless winning another ring or not.
Don't know enough about their staff but Brady can go boil his head if he wins it again, I'll be so fucked off.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Don't know enough about their staff but Brady can go boil his head if he wins it again, I'll be so fucked off.
I'd pay to see that.

Guess I'm cheering for the Pats!

See I don't have a favorite team outside of the all blacks in rugby. Takes a lot of stress out of watching and betting on sports.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I'd pay to see that.

Guess I'm cheering for the Pats!

See I don't have a favorite team outside of the all blacks in rugby. Takes a lot of stress out of watching and betting on sports.
After hearing about what a bunch of assholes Eagles fans are I may be too. Depends which fans are more annoying in my NFL bar. I know Brady’s probably a nice guy and I like Gronk so we’ll see. Brady’s stupid dad wedding dance celebration bollocks pissed me off though.

ShatsBassoon

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
After hearing about what a bunch of assholes Eagles fans are I may be too. Depends which fans are more annoying in my NFL bar. I know Brady’s probably a nice guy and I like Gronk so we’ll see. Brady’s stupid dad wedding dance celebration bollocks pissed me off though.
What's this wedding dance you speak of?

ShatsBassoon

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
That fucking wanker.

I know I'll take it back because two of my best GFs back in VA are massive fans and if they win I'll be really genuinely happy for them again.

But Fuck Tom Brady up his stupid fucking ass. At the moment.
He's no Tyrod Taylor