General What happened to D-Raw aka D241?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Did he bone out?

Does anyone know him personally?

I'd like to offer an olive branch.

Last edited:

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
banned out for mod beefage
he is on UG still, can contact there for sure

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Did he bone out?

Does anyone know him personally?

I'd like to offer an olive branch.
Rage quit and got banned. He was pinked or something, then when he came back from being pinked he went after Splinty with some really odd behavior. Splinty @Splinty then changed his name to Karen since he was complaining so much about how everyone else is the problem. That's when he changed whatever that signature line is under your avatar to say something...ummm...well...inappropriate. See the thread about the Splinty @Splinty car crash? It was worse than that, by a lot.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Rage quit and got banned. He was pinked or something, then when he came back from being pinked he went after Splinty with some really odd behavior. Splinty @Splinty then changed his name to Karen since he was complaining so much about how everyone else is the problem. That's when he changed whatever that signature line is under your avatar to say something...ummm...well...inappropriate. See the thread about the Splinty @Splinty car crash? It was worse than that, by a lot.
Did you take screen shots?

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Did you take screen shots?
No. It wasn't that exciting. It was just way out of bounds in reference to conduct when attempting to retaliate against the hierarchy of the site, let alone an owner. His arguement was that it wouldn't matter what they did because he'd just create a new account and be back, so they shouldn't bother. Very odd considering he was so unhappy here. I don't understand people wanting to come back to post if they are unhappy, let alone banned and then create a new screen name because they can't stay away. Though he was simply just unliked by the vast majority of the forum, then subsequently banned for bad behavior, perhaps MartyLife @MartyLife can shed some light on this phenomena.

And as always, Namaste.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
He was super butt hurt I came back, and it triggered him HARDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

M

member 3289

wow.
Changing original post now....
Here's a better thread -

He got upset because he wasn't getting enough attention and he changed his custom title to something I can't remember but it was insulting towards splinty. So Splinty removed his ability to change his own custom title and the guy lost it. He then sent splinty a lunacy-ridden PM and Splinty added a bunch of people to the conversation as proof of how insane the guy was:

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Banned, though I liked the guy

btw OP, wake the fuck up and get with the present goings on around here....for fuck sake

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
L?L.

Now THAT is how to do a proper meltdown.

Sheesh.

Namaste

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
You should do it sooner than later
No, fren,

I don't do meltdowns.
I much prefer your passive aggressive method of drunk rating 10 of my posts in a row.
So much more avante garde.

Namaste

T

The Big Guy

No, fren,

I don't do meltdowns.
I much prefer your passive aggressive method of drunk rating 10 of my posts in a row.
So much more avante garde.

Namaste
I drunk rate on the thread I'm reading if your being a troll. But your a karen and go through my post history and hit all them. I dont mind it though. Maybe I'll make a drinking game out of it
Screenshot_20200713-234115_Chrome.jpg

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
I drunk rate on the thread I'm reading if your being a troll. But your a karen and go through my post history and hit all them. I dont mind it though. Maybe I'll make a drinking game out of it
View attachment 10125
Looks like you just discovered reciprocation.

Congrats.

Shall I post yours?
Oh lookee, you drunkrated my last post
L?L.

Namaste

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Here's a better thread -

He got upset because he wasn't getting enough attention and he changed his custom title to something I can't remember but it was insulting towards splinty. So Splinty removed his ability to change his own custom title and the guy lost it. He then sent splinty a lunacy-ridden PM and Splinty added a bunch of people to the conversation as proof of how insane the guy was:

Man alive...