Society What is a conspiracy theory you 100% agree with?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
I 100% think that basic banking/finances are not taught in school on purpose. Kids are going in to debt with education loans without even knowing what interest is. It’s insane.
Actually, the best way to ensure people know nothing about economics is to teach them economics.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Using the phrase “by definition” is usually used when you’re talking about something in the literal sense.
I apologize if my choice of words caused confusion. I was under the impression that the turn of phrase "by definition" applied to the adjective rather than the subject.

Edit: Maybe (emphasis on maybe) I wasn't mistaken:

Definition of by definition

: because of what something or someone is : according to the definition of a word that is being used to describe someone or something

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
I apologize if my choice of words caused confusion. I was under the impression that the turn of phrase "by definition" applied to the adjective rather than the subject.

Edit: Maybe (emphasis on maybe) I wasn't mistaken:

Definition of by definition

: because of what something or someone is : according to the definition of a word that is being used to describe someone or something
Maybe it’s confusion on my part. I always understood that phrase when talking about something in the literal sense.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Maybe it’s confusion on my part. I always understood that phrase when talking about something in the literal sense.
Fair enough.

So ultimately the point I was trying to make is that economy as we have it, is not at all what we're told it is when we learn about a properly functioning economy. It's just held together with duct tape and chewing gum in the form of fraud and corporate welfare.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Coca cola changing to new coke was a master marketing.ploy to boost sales of the old recipe.

Cell phones companies are in a monopoly to match each others technology each year to keep the market level. They have years more advanced technology but hold it back.

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015
Coca cola changing to new coke was a master marketing.ploy to boost sales of the old recipe.

Cell phones companies are in a monopoly to match each others technology each year to keep the market level. They have years more advanced technology but hold it back.
Same with TV's. Better than 8k tech was available before the introduction of 4k.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
They also build obsolescence into electronics to force you to constantly be replacing them.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
i believe in Italygate: italy hacked the US presidential election with the help of the CIA

unfortunately, trumps acting deputy AG, richard donoghue, thought it was "pure insantiy"