Society What is a conspiracy theory you 100% agree with?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Okay, well nearly everything that O'Neill wrote was bullshit. Why? Because he fell down a rabbit hole, became obsessed, lost his journalistic objectivity by his own admission, and fell victim to the sunk cost fallacy.

And we're back at the start. ?

??
False.
He proved the timelines were bulshit, along with Vince's portrayal of events.

Forget about the Hippie lettuce, CIA LSD and conspiracy shit - Bugliosi spun a tale to get a conviction. What people believe to be fact is fiction.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Okay, well nearly everything that O'Neill wrote was bullshit. Why? Because he fell down a rabbit hole, became obsessed, lost his journalistic objectivity by his own admission, and fell victim to the sunk cost fallacy.

And we're back at the start. ?

??
it is all bullshit?

wow you are an amazing researcher

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
False.
He proved the timelines were bulshit, along with Vince's portrayal of events.

Forget about the Hippie lettuce, CIA LSD and conspiracy shit - Bugliosi spun a tale to get a conviction. What people believe to be fact is fiction.
Why did none of the Family ever bring this up, in the more than half a century (and counting) in prison? Tex Watson became a born again Christian and renounced Manson and violence in general and confessed his sins decades ago - any reason why he has said nothing about it for decades?

Or Manson himself, for that matter - how come it didn't come up in the Geraldo interview, or any other interviews he did?

??

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Why did none of the Family ever bring this up, in the more than half a century (and counting) in prison? Tex Watson became a born again Christian and renounced Manson and violence in general and confessed his sins decades ago - any reason why he has said nothing about it for decades?

Or Manson himself, for that matter - how come it didn't come up in the Geraldo interview, or any other interviews he did?

??
They are fucking whack-jobs?

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
They are fucking whack-jobs?
Drug-fucked, anti-Establishment, high school dropout whack job killers barely out of their teens, who were trusted to be secret agents in the second-most heavily publicised and investigated crime in American history up to that point, and who all kept the secret for half a century of imprisonment and got away with it completely until one random guy develops an obsession 30 years later?

??

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Drug-fucked, anti-Establishment, high school dropout whack job killers who are trusted to be secret agents in the second-most heavily publicised and investigated crime in American history up to that point, and who all kept the secret for half a century of imprisonment and got away with it completely until one random guy develops an obsession 30 years later?

??
I got more out of Bugliosi's falsehoods than I did the CIA shit. He had legit angles on Bugliosi setting the narrative.

The LSD/CIA shit was interesting, but speculative.

Read the book.

M

member 1013

There's actually a bunch of them, I just can't think of too many right now. :smile:

Epstein being the main one of the moment, obviously.

??
You believe he didn’t kill him self or you think he was part of a mossad sex trafficking ring used to blackmail the elites of the USA and keep them beholden to “duh zionists?”

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
You believe he didn’t kill him self or you think he was part of a mossad sex trafficking ring used to blackmail the elites of the USA and keep them beholden to “duh zionists?”
laziest, zionest zionist eva.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
"Elites of the USA"?

It was a lot bigger than that and you know it

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
I believe he didn't kill himself....... maybe. Probably? I don't think it's out of the question that he killed himself. Hold a gun to my head, yeah he was murdered. But if he did commit suicide, I'm surprised, but I'm not shocked.

With the publicly available evidence, it is obvious that he had some kind of dirt on a lot of high-profile people. Financial and/or sexual.

What the nature and extent of that is, and exactly who is involved and to what extent, and what they were looking to get out of him? And who killed him, and who's in on the coverup after his death, and what are they doing /have they done? I don't think that anyone has the inside scoop on that. Certainly not any of us.

??

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Prince Andrew was cleared!
He hasn’t yet. But he will be.

Guy doesn’t even sweat.

This is a conspiracy against people like me. They are turning the world against England so we get shitty secret Santa gifts.

Make a note at the people knocking the nonce Prince please Filthy @Filthy

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I believe he didn't kill himself....... maybe. Probably? I don't think it's out of the question that he killed himself. Hold a gun to my head, yeah he was murdered. But if he did commit suicide, I'm surprised, but I'm not shocked.

With the publicly available evidence, it is obvious that he had some kind of dirt on a lot of high-profile people. Financial and/or sexual.

What the nature and extent of that is, and exactly who is involved and to what extent, and what they were looking to get out of him? And who killed him, and who's in on the coverup after his death, and what are they doing /have they done? I don't think that anyone has the inside scoop on that. Certainly not any of us.

??
I actually believe he did. The guards were taken off duty so he could do it.

He knew the game was up. His life was worse if he went to jail.

Dodgy as fuck but I reckon he offed himself.

M

member 1013

??
Samesies

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
I actually believe he did. The guards were taken off duty so he could do it.

He knew the game was up. His life was worse if he went to jail.

Dodgy as fuck but I reckon he offed himself.
I don't even think they had to actively take guards off duty. The facility is notoriously horrifically short staffed all the time.

And it's ridiculous when people act like there's no possible way he ever would have killed himself. Guy was 60 years old and he knew he was going to prison for real this time. Nothing good was going to happen for him from there on out. His life of private jets and enormous mansions and private islands and daily creepy underage sex massages was over forever.

Every single person he would interact with from then on hated him and many of them were a real physical threat to him, and his entire world was now smaller than the main shower at any one of his numerous mansions that he was not going to get to go back to. He'd come to the end of his run, he was no longer anything close to anonymous to the general public..... he can't have been in a good headspace.

??

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I don't even think they had to actively take guards off duty. The facility is notoriously horrifically short staffed all the time.

And it's ridiculous when people act like there's no possible way he ever would have killed himself. Guy was 60 years old and he knew he was going to prison for real this time. Nothing good was going to happen for him from then on. Every single person he would interact with hated him and many of them were a real physical threat to him, and his entire world was now smaller than the main shower at any one of his numerous mansions that he was not going to get to go back to. He'd come to the end of his run, he was no longer anything close to anonymous to the general public..... he can't have been in a good headspace.

??
The big scandal on this is quite simple. The cctv was switched off on the outside of his cell. It was obviously called a defect. What it did was allow the wardens a way out. A breakdown in I.T etc.

Thats why I believe he offed himself. A Kashoggi type murder is a lot harder to conceal.

Tell him there is no other option. He knew the stakes.