General What is Going on With Don Jr?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I mean from a psychological perspective. Is it just addiction. I know some of his weirdness comes from the bizarre accent he’s created for himself, and that he has clumsily tried to adopt his dad’s speech patterns, but he is such a weird guy.

View: https://twitter.com/shannonrwatts/status/1485342322048913408?s=20

Politics aside, I don’t know how anyone can watch him and not think ‘Jesus Christ what a strange guy’. Does he have followers, or is a he only hanging around the public conscience because at this point he is a celebrity, and nothing more?

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I mean from a psychological perspective. Is it just addiction. I know some of his weirdness comes from the bizarre accent he’s created for himself, and that he has clumsily tried to adopt his dad’s speech patterns, but he is such a weird guy.

Politics aside, I don’t know how anyone can watch him and not think ‘Jesus Christ what a strange guy’. Does he have followers, or is a he only hanging around the public conscience because at this point he is a celebrity, and nothing more?
this is the first time ive seen him in like a year. does he always speak this way?

he sounds like hes doing a satirical saturday night live skit of his dad lol

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Forget the irrelevant Don Jr and his obnoxious wife..

How has Jared Kushner managed to drop off the radar the last year?

Ivanka, Don Jr, Stone, Rudy, Bannon… yet no Jared?

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Sounds like a corny talk radio host.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
His "radio voice" is hilarious maybe he is preparing for a career in podcasting and got some bad coaching. He sounds like tim pool somehow. He sounds drunk but his teeth are moving in a manner that indicate that he is on some sort of stimulant.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Millions would absolutely vote for him, and be extremely smug about how well they owned the libs by doing it.

??
I wish roger benitez ran for president but he would be almost 80 if he got elected and im sick of old presidents like dementia joe.