General What is "The Child Forums" of this place?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Not sure if you can read it due to me highlighting it but it says "Search Child Forums as well". There's a checkbox that can be checked or unchecked depending on if you want to search in the "child forums".

Seems odd.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Profiling purposes.
What do you mean?

2nd question-Can you go to your search bar and type in pubg, and where it says posted by member, type d-raw and then hit search and see if you can find a thread that says "pubg or fortnite"

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
What do you mean?

2nd question-Can you go to your search bar and type in pubg, and where it says posted by member, type d-raw and then hit search and see if you can find a thread that says "pubg or fortnite"
C’mon buddy, e’rbody knows who searches child forums.
And in the immortal words of Pam Tillis, Don’t tell me what to do.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
All that comes up is this page.
Sorry buddy, but my worthlessness knows no bounds.
I tried it also
nothing
If you "watch" a thread you can keep track of it, sometimes search doesn't work for me either

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
I always understood child forums to mean subforums. There are 3 Parent categories: Combat sports, Community and Website Information. The parent forums of those are Cageside, off topic and Site feedback. Then there are other subforums that technically are children of the category. Could be wrong, but that's the information architecture as I see it.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I always understood child forums to mean subforums. There are 3 Parent categories: Combat sports, Community and Website Information. The parent forums of those are Cageside, off topic and Site feedback. Then there are other subforums that technically are children of the category. Could be wrong, but that's the information architecture as I see it.
It actually has to do with our basement that we are hiding until someone busts in and shoots up our pizza party.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
That was made for a particular member that was just banned