What is the most satisfying knockout or submission you've ever seen?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

TheEmperorRises

Right click hospital, left click cemetery
Dec 4, 2015
And what about it made it so satisfying to You?

A few come to mind, but I want to hear everyone's thoughts first.

Last edited:

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
fedor big tim
conor nate
shogun arona
list is so dang long those are just a couple

TheEmperorRises

Dec 4, 2015
Fedor vs Mir
TJ vs Cody
My gf had fallen asleep for Fedor vs Mir (we watched it around midnight, after about a 5 hour car ride back to our place). Needless to say, I woke her up with how loud I got after he dropped that bomb on Mir.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
My gf had fallen asleep for Fedor vs Mir (we watched it around midnight, after about a 5 hour car ride back to our place). Needless to say, I woke her up with how loud I got after he dropped that bomb on Mir.
You mean by yelling or with your immediate thunderous raging hard on?

TheEmperorRises

Dec 4, 2015
Minotauro vs Schaub
Schaub being such a douche, and how loudly the Brazilian crowd cheered victorious Nog made that one great.

Also loved his submission of Dave Herman, cause Herman was talking shit about jiu jitsu not working. Nog set his ass straight.

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
Nate over Conor would be my pick for most satisfying submission there is.

While they're exciting to see I don't find KO's very "satisfying". Impressive, sure, but not something I get much joy out of.

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
rampage/arona because it was pure brute strength's answer to bjj , pettis/henderson cause it don't get any flashier and maybe Ruas/Varelans because it was the first time that most mma fans learned the effectiveness of leg kicks. There's a ton more, but those stick out in my mind right now.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
In recent memory, Fedor knocking out Mir. It reminded of the old Fedor and he was expected to lose...

Last edited:

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
to see frank mir both KO and submit Noggles Noguiera must have been so epic for mir. he must have felt such pressure to prove himself. in the preceding years, Pride's heavyweight division was more respected. plus Nog had a fucking granite chin and never looked vulnerable in grappling exchanges. so for him to so convincingly crush him with multiple knock downs and severely injure his arm, must have been brutally cathartic for mir.

so long

Posting Machine
Dec 16, 2015
Of course Holly Holm vs. Ronda Rousey...!

But to add: Bispings KO over Rockhold (plus finishing punches against the cage) and Bigfoot over Overeem - watching these I was yelling ynd clapping just because the moment was so crazy and neither Bisping nor Bigfoot were really supposed to win like that. ... nothing against Overeem,
'I guess some people just wanna watch the world burn'...

Apart from that, the one famous Igor Vovchanchyn falling tree KO against some guy. That was the most boring match where the other guy backed up constantly and didn't engage forever, if my memory serves me right, until Igor finally got to him. That fight was horrible to watch and I was really satisfied that it it over plus the 'aesthetically pleasing' KO made it all the sweeter. but still not worth watching the entire match

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
In no particular order

Nate sticking it to Connie
Hendo mashing bisping
TJ delivering the best follow up to a ko that frankly made me shed a tear......gosh damn that was magnificent
Grid supply point submitting bisping

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
rampage/arona because it was pure brute strength's answer to bjj , pettis/henderson cause it don't get any flashier and maybe Ruas/Varelans because it was the first time that most mma fans learned the effectiveness of leg kicks. There's a ton more, but those stick out in my mind right now.
That was an illegal headbutt

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
I liked when TJ knocked out Renan in their first fight. It was very satisfying to watch a perfect performance being turned in by a major underdog.

Can’t even say it was a fluke at the time, almost 5 full rounds of getting the better of Barao everywhere.

Then Nick’s wins over Daley and Gomi. Great for the same reasons.

JJ's pile of blow

Apr 4, 2018
What makes them stand out to you
The fact that smith was reeling from that liver shot and still had the tenacity to fire that overhand right and flatten radach was incredible. The lawler fight was just a brutal punch that i almost felt bad for lindland. Massive Lawler fan. Massive M.F.S fan as well. (Except for Tim Sylvia. He is a goofy prick)