What is the scoop on Dana White's Mom?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Lamont Cranston

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Don't even try to post anything on it, let alone the YouTube video of her interview.

For some reason BLAF has everyone on lock down about it.

I know it's not flattering but she has a legit book out I believe.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Finally we can talk about it here and not get banned lol. Im def in for anyone who knows.

Lamont Cranston

First 100
Jan 15, 2015
You'd think you have stumbled on the secret of the illumunatti when you bring it up because everyone starts speaking in hushed tones.

I don't think it's flattering and obviously it's personal but we talk all the time about issues that fighters face in their personal lives but this always seems off limits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pe2Po6-H-sw

[video=youtube;pe2Po6-H-sw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pe2Po6-H-sw[/video]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF5Xsvj5dzI

[video=youtube;bF5Xsvj5dzI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF5Xsvj5dzI[/video]

Jan 29, 2015
Honestly, she comes across as pretty stupid to me. I don't really believe what she says can be taken as truth. She seems like a simpleton that is just going to tell a story the way she wants everyone to believe it. I'm sure some of the facts are true, but there is a lot more that is omitted. Either way, I don't think his mom is relevant to anything anyway.

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I read the book and have it on my computer if anyone wants it. It was pretty fucking weird to be honest. Obviously there is dirt in it but you gotta wonder, what kind of Mom would write a book about how shitty of a son she has?

She was a Vegas show girl/probably a stripper, who knows what else. She definitely seems like whack job to me, so every single thing I've heard I've taken with a grain of salt.

And you guys know me, I am no Zuffa shill. But yeah. It's worth a read IMO if you are interested in that kind of thing, but it's like reading TMZ you know?

The way she portrays Dana is really bad, she is 100% a whacko, but it's an interesting piece of MMA history I guess. The only stuff I think that is 100% true is that they always had money, always had everything he wanted. If anything I tend to believe that stuff, but who knows what else in there is true if any of it. Probably the constant claims of him cheating on his wife/sleeping with the ring girls that she mentions.. but it's like, how would she even know any of that first hand? Maybe she does, though. Nothing surprises me about that organization and the people who run it.

Either way though, if my mom wrote a book about me and hung out with Gary Millen (LOL) I would probably try to abolish it too. I think it's a combo of both him not wanting the dirt getting out and him being pissed she would do that in the first place

Great family, lol

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
The obvious reason it can't be talked about over there is because Dana/Zuffa calls the shots at the UG completely. Even if they have no financial stake in the site itself, anything they want removed will be gone. Whereas if Dana called Sherwood up and raged over the phone about what people were posting on his board, I doubt he would give a shit.

That says a lot IMO, considering how much of a cess pool Sherdog is.. Just proves how much they have the UG on lock whenever they want to. Since Dana apparently "doesn't go on there" anymore, I don't know why Kirik even cares. Like, does he really think if he doesn't ban and abolish all gifs, he will be taken to court by Dana and his life ruined? Out of ALL the things that have happened on there, gifs would be the straw that breaks the camel's back? Lol

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Galanis;n15057 said:
I read the book and have it on my computer if anyone wants it. It was pretty fucking weird to be honest. Obviously there is dirt in it but you gotta wonder, what kind of Mom would write a book about how shitty of a son she has?

She was a Vegas show girl/probably a stripper, who knows what else. She definitely seems like whack job to me, so every single thing I've heard I've taken with a grain of salt.

And you guys know me, I am no Zuffa shill. But yeah. It's worth a read IMO if you are interested in that kind of thing, but it's like reading TMZ you know?

The way she portrays Dana is really bad, she is 100% a whacko, but it's an interesting piece of MMA history I guess. The only stuff I think that is 100% true is that they always had money, always had everything he wanted. If anything I tend to believe that stuff, but who knows what else in there is true if any of it. Probably the constant claims of him cheating on his wife/sleeping with the ring girls that she mentions.. but it's like, how would she even know any of that first hand? Maybe she does, though. Nothing surprises me about that organization and the people who run it.

Either way though, if my mom wrote a book about me and hung out with Gary Millen (LOL) I would probably try to abolish it too. I think it's a combo of both him not wanting the dirt getting out and him being pissed she would do that in the first place

Great family, lol
Thanks. I always figured it was something like that. It only occurred to me in this thread that I actually diddnt know wtf the book said because it's taboo on the ug

Lamont Cranston

First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I'm into this right now and so far it's a load of crap. Self-serving, narcissistic, and all around terrible. It's like she's angry that she is his mother and no one pays attention to her.

Jeebus, this book should be taboo. Not because of the the fact it's about BLAF but because it's terrible.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
^^^^ "Self-serving, narcissistic, and all around terrible" Are these referring to Mr. White or Mommy?

Lamont Cranston

First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I sucked Stillmatics WOODley;n17676 said:
^^^^ "Self-serving, narcissistic, and all around terrible" Are these referring to Mr. White or Mommy?

Let me put it this way, after reading this pile of steaming crap, I now am sympathetic towards Dana White.

Simply put, if this is what his Mom puts out, I will side with Dana.

delightone

Insert Crown here
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Dougie;n17679 said:
Let me put it this way, after reading this pile of steaming crap, I now am sympathetic towards Dana White.

Simply put, if this is what his Mom puts out, I will side with Dana.
You just got me interested in the book, i can't imagine a mother throwing her son under the bus even if he's a bad son.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I posted a thread last fall with the most recent audio interview she did on the UG,later in the evening one night and damned if they didn't leave it up several hours. What a hoot that was!

Bluesville

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I wonder how many miles of cock she has taken?

That is what a hostess does, right?

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I believe she was actually an emergency room nurse,. She raised Dana alone as a single mom, sent to him private school where he met the fancy pants brothers.

Those tits must have gotten in the way all the time down in the ER eh!

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
Megatherium;n18051 said:
I believe she was actually an emergency room nurse,. She raised Dana alone as a single mom, sent to him private school where he met the fancy pants brothers.

Those tits must have gotten in the way all the time down in the ER eh!

Bluesville

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Apologies to Dana's Ma.

I thought the hostess thing was legit. I came off a bit douchy there.

Lamont Cranston

First 100
Jan 15, 2015
The book really makes her come off as narcissistic. It's terrible.

It's like she wants you to pity her, but at the same time admire her for being so strong.

Then she goes on about crap that who TF cares about? There is no revealing secrets here.

Honestly, I finished the book and I landed squarely on the side of this book never seeing the light of day merely because it was sooooo bad.

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
you should get this thread on the cageside section since its mma related if you want dougie.

for those of you that read the book, didnt she mention something about him being with ring card girls too or something?

I do agree i think its kind of odd for his mom to make a whole book about how bad she doesn't like him. Even Eminem only wrote a song about his mom and she didnt.... oh wait no.. his mom did write a book about him called "My Son Eminem" so scratch that hehe

but i remember reading an excerpt from Dana's mom's book and it and she said Dana had demon eyes when he was born. I was like err... what? thats stretching it a little too far.