General What is you favorite tv show

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
How I Met Your Mother
Game of Thrones
Sons Of Anarchy
Gotham
Walking Dead

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
I did like SoA but the Shakespeare last episode with dude from Sheild and his mother causing it? Come the fuck on.
I prefer to remember the majority of the show and make believe certain things never happened. Like what you mentioned and Opie....never happened

Breaking Bad is amazing as well .

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I prefer to remember the majority of the show and make believe certain things never happened. Like what you mentioned and Opie....never happened

Breaking Bad is amazing as well .
I'm such a twat, I actually cried when Opie happened. And "can I finish my pie?"
I loved that show.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
I'm such a twat, I actually cried when Opie happened. And "can I finish my pie?"
I loved that show.
I had to work that night and my buddy texted me and told me he was f#$$ing done with the show after Opie. I didn't watch the show again until the finale. Then I binge watched the whole series hoping for a plot twist where Ope shows up and cleans house. ...

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I had to work that night and my buddy texted me and told me he was f#$$ing done with the show after Opie. I didn't watch the show again until the finale. Then I binge watched the whole series hoping for a plot twist where Ope shows up and cleans house. ...
Apparently Opie was a nightmare to work with on set so that’s why that happened.
Loved that show and that happening with him had me jumping out of my seat yelling all sorts of extremities . Fuck.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Apparently Opie was a nightmare to work with on set so that’s why that happened.
Loved that show and that happening with him had me jumping out of my seat yelling all sorts of extremities . Fuck.
I never heard those rumors. I read that Jax was bummed about it and requested for it not to happen. But oh well. Gary Bertier Lives On!!

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Bozy @Bozy I left a concert early to go back home and watch the finale. I had 3 tracks I needed to hear, I went home as soon as the 3rd one finished.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
I like the first 48, but shark week is right around the corner and that always provides for several awesome episodes (flanked by quite a few shitshows).

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
No one has said The Ultimate Fighter? Shame. I guess it would have to go in my top 5 based on how many seasons i watched it.

All time favorite may be House.

Others in consideration
The Office
Sons of Anarchy
Shield
Law and Order
Life Below Zero
Martin
Fresh Prince of Bel Air

The Good Doctor is a damn good show. If it lasts several seasons I’ll add it to my list next time this thread comes around.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
No one has said The Ultimate Fighter? Shame. I guess it would have to go in my top 5 based on how many seasons i watched it.

Others in consideration
The Office
Sons of Anarchy
Shield
Law and Order
Life Below Zero
Martin
Fresh Prince of Bel Air

The Good Doctor is a damn good show. If it lasts several seasons I’ll add it to my list next time this thread comes around.
Tbh some seasons of tuf were great viewing.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017

Others in consideration
The Office
Sons of Anarchy
Shield
Law and Order
Life Below Zero
Martin
Fresh Prince of Bel Air

oh shit. great point. i like Big Brother and Survivor more than all the other gems i mentioned. those have been my favorite for decades =))

M

member 3289

I approve of this thread. Good stuff so far.

Handmaid's tale any good? Cliffs? It looked a boring drama about mormons?
Dystopian "America" in which Christian fundamentalists have taken over the U.S., overthrown the federal government, and instituted (among other things) a system of sexual servitude in which the unmarried fertile women in society are turned into handmaids, who are basically breeding cows for the high-ranking men of society and their wives.

Basically what's gonna happen if Mike Pence ever gets elected.