General what is your spirit animal?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
brother once said, "you're like a puppy. if something is moving, you get happy" ... but dogs are pack creatures, whereas i am very independent. so id like to think im more of a snow leopard. plus, i am fairly agile running along hillsides

what are your spirit animals? what do you think represents you the best? or which animal do you aspire to be?

whoooa, as fate would have it, while im watching the 4 part series BBC Earth's YT channel dropped yesterday about snow leapards in Krygistan, ESPN MMA uploaded a video of the 2 Krygistanny girl (valentina and her sister)

(the last time i asked someone to hang out was 686 days ago, on 6/6/2019 ... got my cousin a ticket to Pentatonix, Rachel Platten)

rmenergy

Posting Machine
Mar 27, 2021
Took a couple of those online animal personalities tests.

One said I was a penguin for protective father

Other said feline, anything in between house cat to tiger, due to independent nature and a bit of a “fuck off” type attitude.

M

member 3289

A dragon. A fucking beast that wrecks shop but also a deep thinker.

Nah jk I'm a goose

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Took a couple of those online animal personalities tests.

One said I was a penguin for protective father

Other said feline, anything in between house cat to tiger, due to independent nature and a bit of a “fuck off” type attitude.
i didnt know a quiz like that existed. thanks for the heads up

then again, im the type of guy to come up with my own nickname. so maybe ill just stick with snow leopard

or baddest mother fuckin dragon ever

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
this bison looks like luis guzman
Powerful Luis Guzman reference.

I just thought, "How old is that guy?" so I looked it up.Motherfucker is 64. How's that possible? Was he like 6 when he was in Crocodile Dundee II?