What kind of gun or guns do you have?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Do you get to play regularly?

Range/outdoors?

Do you hunt?

What are your accessories?

What's your favorite, and wish list?

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Just picked up CZ 75 sp01, i love it! Haven't customized anything yet cuz it shoots pretty awesome! Sold my springfield xdm, i like to own one gun at a time and master it. If i need to pick up a bug out gun, probably try to find the Phantom with the polymer frame, but i live in Cali and that one is not on the roster.
Rifles, i'll buy soon. I'm looking more into 7.62x39 caliber cuz of the cheap price of that caliber. Shot plenty of 5.56 and its alright, but bit pricy and probably have to expand shit load of ammo for hunting purpose. So my choices are probably an AK with tech sights or ghost sights. 5.56 def has more range / accuracy but if u do need to ambush someone, realistically u'll set up within 150 or less distance and thats the effective range for 7.62x39.
And thats all i need, 1 main gun and 1 side arm.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Just picked up CZ 75 sp01, i love it! Haven't customized anything yet cuz it shoots pretty awesome! Sold my springfield xdm, i like to own one gun at a time and master it. If i need to pick up a bug out gun, probably try to find the Phantom with the polymer frame, but i live in Cali and that one is not on the roster.
Rifles, i'll buy soon. I'm looking more into 7.62x39 caliber cuz of the cheap price of that caliber. Shot plenty of 5.56 and its alright, but bit pricy and probably have to expand shit load of ammo for hunting purpose. So my choices are probably an AK with tech sights or ghost sights. 5.56 def has more range / accuracy but if u do need to ambush someone, realistically u'll set up within 150 or less distance and thats the effective range for 7.62x39.
And thats all i need, 1 main gun and 1 side arm.

Got any pics?

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i do not have any guns currently but i used to own a winchester .30.30 a ruger 10/22 a 270 winchester a lakefield single shot .22 a .410 and a .243

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
i do not have any guns currently but i used to own a winchester .30.30 a ruger 10/22 a 270 winchester a lakefield single shot .22 a .410 and a .243
Damn that's a lot of numbers.
I like Rugers, how was that 10/22?

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Damn that's a lot of numbers.
I like Rugers, how was that 10/22?
early 90s.it was a fun little gun.i had it stored at a buddies house in his gun safe and the cops raided his house and i lost it

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
early 90s.it was a fun little gun.i had it stored at a buddies house in his gun safe and the cops raided his house and i lost it
Was it yours?
How come you couldn't get it back?

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
lol i read that as how old was that 10/22 derp.i loved that gun. i had 3x 25 shot banana clips and it could fire them off consecutively without jamming once.it was fun to shoot and reliable as hell

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
it was not registered and the cops were grabbing up guns left right and center up here during the gun registry years

Kindof off the path, how many do you think they grabbed, and how many are in circulation up there?
Are you in bear/cougar country?
What stipulations are in place to own?

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Kindof off the path, how many do you think they grabbed, and how many are in circulation up there?
Are you in bear/cougar country?
What stipulations are in place to own?
there is tons of guns in rural canada
i am in black bear and cougar country. my father is a guide and has cougar /bear hounds
i dont know how many guns exactly got grabbed but the police were on a mission for 10 years or so to get any guns they could get their grubby little hands on.they even went door to door during the floods in high river alta kicking in doors and confiscating guns of the evacuees
Mounties’ ‘gun grab’ during flood overshadowed aid effort, watchdog says | Toronto Star

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
there is tons of guns in rural canada
i am in black bear and cougar country. my father is a guide and has cougar /bear hounds
i dont know how many guns exactly got grabbed but the police were on a mission for 10 years or so to get any guns they could get their grubby little hands on.they even went door to door during the floods in high river alta kicking in doors and confiscating guns of the evacuees
Mounties’ ‘gun grab’ during flood overshadowed aid effort, watchdog says | Toronto Star

I would move to Canada in a heartbeat if I could take my guns and fireworks, and I would fit right in. It just seems like a higher thought process is in play when it comes to everyday life and relationships.
Of course I could be wrong, but even when psychos run around with guns shooting people, the authorities stand back and think with reason, seemingly to assess.
And that psycho stays alive, hopefully so they can grill him, find out WHY, and try to avoid similar future events.

There also seems to be much more love for the land.

I could be way off, as I was way off about the weather.

I didn't know it rained in Canada....:rolleyes:

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I would move to Canada in a heartbeat if I could take my guns and fireworks, and I would fit right in. It just seems like a higher thought process is in play when it comes to everyday life and relationships.
Of course I could be wrong, but even when psychos run around with guns shooting people, the authorities stand back and think with reason, seemingly to assess.
And that psycho stays alive, hopefully so they can grill him, find out WHY, and try to avoid similar future events.

There also seems to be much more love for the land.

I could be way off, as I was way off about the weather.

I didn't know it rained in Canada....:rolleyes:
haha it rains in vancouver and victoria all winter .the pacific coast is a rainforest

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
12 Guage semi auto for hunting
12 Guage pump, pistol grip, collapsible stock, rail system for home
.38 special k frame w 4 inch barrel
.22 Winchester rifle
.52 muzzle loader
Remington break action 20 guage
The toys will come this year. Probably a full size Glock in 40 or 10mm and an ar15 build because reasons and stuff

Simpleman

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
12 Guage semi auto for hunting
12 Guage pump, pistol grip, collapsible stock, rail system for home
.38 special k frame w 4 inch barrel
.22 Winchester rifle
.52 muzzle loader
Remington break action 20 guage
The toys will come this year. Probably a full size Glock in 40 or 10mm and an ar15 build because reasons and stuff
Glock is the most reliable gun throughout the industry. Only problem with them is they are damn near impossible to carry concealed. Might as well strap a brick on your hip.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Glock is the most reliable gun throughout the industry. Only problem with them is they are damn near impossible to carry concealed. Might as well strap a brick on your hip.
I'm a bigger dude and we have open carry here. I won't open carry, but I don't need to be worried about my shirt riding up etc any more. My humongous man of a father conceal carries a Glock 21 in 10mm.....it's the only one what fit his hand well.

Simpleman

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
FYI, don't ever buy "wolf" ammo! I had a round no go off in the chamber (glock). I had to take it to an armorer I know to get the gun apart. Nothing more pucker inducing than carrying around a weapon that has a LIVE round in the chamber where you already pulled the trigger on it.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
FYI, don't ever buy "wolf" ammo! I had a round no go off in the chamber (glock). I had to take it to an armorer I know to get the gun apart. Nothing more pucker inducing than carrying around a weapon that has a LIVE round in the chamber where you already pulled the trigger on it.
Yea fuck that