What legal supplements are working for you?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I searched the forum before making this post, but couldn't find anything.

What supplements, i.e vitamins, minerals, amino acids etc, have you found to be beneficial in achieving your chosen goals?

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
Ginseng worked for me to achieve stamina. I have tried many vitamins , but you can't really tell if they are making a difference.

BJTT_Pella

I want to go fishing.
Jun 25, 2015
The liquid ones. I try to keep as much stuff liquid as possible. My multi, glucosamine, pro biotic, fish oil are liquids. Pressed pills can pass through you before they have a chance to be absorbed.

That being said. I have no idea how to really tell if it is working or not but I do feel that a if it is going to work, the liquid version would absorb better.

Combo

Jan 22, 2017
Glucosamine always works for me.

I'm taking a bunch of vitamins like Vitamin C, Probiotics, Vitamin B, Fish Oil etc and man have I noticed a change in my gut. I went on vacation for a week and forgot my supplements - big mistake. My gut was in bits. With them my gut is really good.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
This is a topic you should write a conspiracy theory article about Redneck, this topic is so full of bullshit you may as well stay away from sups altogether. Just eat real food imo.

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
I take creatine. I get the universal brand, I think they're high quality & cheap, I think the creatine is $12 on bodybuilding.com. I take glutamine & probiotics too.

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
Examine.com is a great site for research on supplements.

I've tried damn near everything, and the only things I saw results with were:
  • fish oil
  • vitamin D
  • citrulline
  • arginine
  • multi-v
  • creative/kre-alkalyn

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Is there any truth to sups not working as best as possible if they are mixed too early? I like to prep my kids and my own lunches the niight before and sometimes make my post workout shakes with whey isolate. Some people are telling me that can take away from the effect it has, same with preworkout shit.

Yuki Nakai's Eye

Slow in the head, Quick in bed
Sep 2, 2015
You're all wasting your money. As I said in my previous food, stay hydrated and eat real food

Last edited:

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
Is there any truth to sups not working as best as possible if they are mixed too early? I like to prep my kids and my own lunches the niight before and sometimes make my post workout shakes with whey isolate. Some people are telling me that can take away from the effect it has, same with preworkout shit.
Ask those retards how preparing them early can "take away from the effect it has" and please post their response, this should be good

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
What effect do you think this will have on your goals? You think you won't gain as much muscle? Won't be able to work out as hard?

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Ask those retards how preparing them early can "take away from the effect it has" and please post their response, this should be good
What effect do you think this will have on your goals? You think you won't gain as much muscle? Won't be able to work out as hard?
To be clear I'm not in agreence with the few who have mentioned this. An example is the isolate protein, they think it needs to be consumed right after mixed so it can be absorbed as best as possible. I'm only asking as I've heard things like this in lunchrooms I used to be in with super bro science dudes preaching.

You're all wasting your money. As I said in my previous food, stay hydrated and eat real food
I agree for the most part and eat real food as much as possible. This is all I ever have in the house.

BCAAs were on sale so that's why there's 3 containers in there. Creatine is cheap and lots of people swear by it so why not, I honestly can't tell if it's helping. Preworkout is off and on with us and protein is always good. The glucosamine is for preventive maintenance. I should get a multivitamin.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
To be clear I'm not in agreence with the few who have mentioned this. An example is the isolate protein, they think it needs to be consumed right after mixed so it can be absorbed as best as possible. I'm only asking as I've heard things like this in lunchrooms I used to be in with super bro science dudes preaching.

I agree for the most part and eat real food as much as possible. This is all I ever have in the house.

BCAAs were on sale so that's why there's 3 containers in there. Creatine is cheap and lots of people swear by it so why not, I honestly can't tell if it's helping. Preworkout is off and on with us and protein is always good. The glucosamine is for preventive maintenance. I should get a multivitamin.
protein powder is mainly dairy milk and or egg all its water and other shit pushed out, adding water or milk to it isnt going to reduce its digestibility in fact it does the opposite hence why we have protein shakes instead of snorting the stuff or something.

Creatine as you say is legit, its one of the things that shows up on your blood test results, well liver function results so its there and important and again further to what you said its not just sworn by its proven to assist in a number of ways to those who are looking to increase hypertrophy, strength and recover quicker.

Its mainly found in red meat.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
The liquid ones. I try to keep as much stuff liquid as possible. My multi, glucosamine, pro biotic, fish oil are liquids. Pressed pills can pass through you before they have a chance to be absorbed.

That being said. I have no idea how to really tell if it is working or not but I do feel that a if it is going to work, the liquid version would absorb better.
I agree with this for glucosamine/Chondroitin/MSM - liquid form from Costco.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Took creatine in my teens - Jackked in my 20's - now focusing on heart health - speed / stamina and flexibility in my 30's.

Current Supps look like this:

CoQ10
L-carnitine
D-Ribose
nattokinase
Fish Oils
magnesium
niacin
Vitamin C
Royal Jelly
Ginseng

Eat real clean mostly fruits / veggies, drink mostly water, will get my Ginseng from GreenTea and to sweeten it up i mix in a spoon of Royal Jelly. Royal Jelly was Bruce Lee's source of energy and would wear a vile around his neck, when ever he needed a boost he'd take a quick shot.

Diet and eating plenty of greens / fruits / veggies is the way I've been leaning these past years ..slowly cutting out meats.

Also introduced intermittent fasting which has helped tremendously.