What manly sh!t have you done today?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
replaced the pilot light assembly on my water heater.

shoulda replaced the anode while it was down, but fuck it I want a hot shower.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
My trailer tongue was rusty so I striped it to steel, then treated the steel & painted it.
Then installed a battery box from Harbor Freight, took off the old rusty hand crank jack & installed an electric I got off offerup.
Looks sharp imo.

Screenshot_20220606-125928_Gallery.jpg

M

member 3289

replaced the pilot light assembly on my water heater.

shoulda replaced the anode while it was down, but fuck it I want a hot shower.
Pretty lazy and stupid to do only a half measure.

I hope your anode goes in a week to teach you a lesson about doing shit right the first time.

M

member 3289

My trailer tongue was rusty so I striped it to steel, then treated the steel & painted it.
Then installed a battery box from Harbor Freight, took off the old rusty hand crank jack & installed an electric I got off offerup.
Looks sharp imo.

Post a pic so I can shit all over your work.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Pretty lazy and stupid to do only a half measure.

I hope your anode goes in a week to teach you a lesson about doing shit right the first time.
he/she doesn't even know how an anode works...dumbass.

it's literally the job of the anode to "go", so that the tank doesn't "go" and spring a leak.

if he/she wanted to wish me ill from a failed anode, he/she would write that they wished my tank would pop a leak.

he/she is too dumb to even shit talk. And too socially inept to realize this isn't a thread for shit-talking.

dumbass.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Looks sharp imo.

View attachment 69560
like it came from the factory that way. Nice.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
he/she doesn't even know how an anode works...dumbass.

it's literally the job of the anode to "go", so that the tank doesn't "go" and spring a leak.

if he/she wanted to wish me ill from a failed anode, he/she would write that they wished my tank would pop a leak.

he/she is too dumb to even shit talk. And too socially inept to realize this isn't a thread for shit-talking.

dumbass.
Oh boy he triggered you bad. Relax bruv.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
made buttermilk biscuits and sausage gravy from scratch.

kids loved it, it's now part of the breakfasts rotation. Used Jimmy Dean sausage for this go, but I'll be upping my sausage game soon.

freeze the butter, and use a cheese grater to cut it up.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
20220612_190703.jpg

Changing out some switches/outlets from dirty ass white/almond to gray so it blends in with the tile a little better.

I've been zapped zero times so far.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Cut and hauled about 7K lbs of massive limbs from some big ass sappy Pine
Rained the entire time and stopped right when I stopped working

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Made a honeysuckle sled out of a 6 panel poplar door left over from the remodel. Got tired of re-chaining each load. Now I just throw them on there, tie up the rope and go.
20220618_144212.jpg

20220618_145057.jpg

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
did you short the circuit with your screwdriver like a man, or did you throw the breaker like a bitch?
I did the same thing last Monday to put in some temporary "security features".
20220614_094309.jpg

Eventually I had to trip it as it was sharing too many neutrals in who knows where.
Whoever did this jammed like 7 #14's in a tan wirenut, it was bursting at the seams.
I had to go to an outbuilding and steal a tan from a different fixture & tape the neutrals, I had no tools, but a SOG jackknife.