What manly sh!t have you done today?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 1013

So your excuse is bad board selection

You could have easily plumbed the bottom of the joint, or planed the board or even buzzed it with the worm drive.

Craftsmanship used to mean something

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
So your excuse is bad board selection

Craftsmanship used to mean something
No excuse. I utilized every piece of lumber I had. Only thing I've paid for on this garage has been the concrete and finish. Reclaimed every stick, sheet, houseware and rebar.

I'm very resourceful!

M

member 1013

No excuse. I utilized every piece of lumber I had. Only thing I've paid for on this garage has been the concrete and finish. Reclaimed every stick, sheet, houseware and rebar.

I'm very resourceful!
You are a good dude. But I edited my post to be more damning to you

so long

Posting Machine
Dec 16, 2015
dude wtf is going on
that shit is ballzy
thanks!
that is a cave system inside a mountain glacier that is almost completely made out of ice. Drove there specifically to do that.
Swimming in icecold water really boosts your endorphines and all sorts of other hormones. the glacier is not necessary but gives a nice touch. they said shat they now get around 1.000people per year who come there just for the ice swimming.
I always used to hate the cold but you can teach the tody to deal with it

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Recruited my chick to hold pads for me at midnight..... and only stopped because the pads hit her face.

so long

Posting Machine
Dec 16, 2015
dude wtf is going on
that shit is ballzy
Actually, man, cause I realized that I just wrote that it's fun and possible learn - I failed to mention where I got if from. In case anyone is interested. I might make some sort of thread about it someday as I've been that for almost 3 years now.

This one video changed my life for the better. no bullshit. I can be outside in winter and enjoy the weather. cold feet are no longer a thing that bothers me. and the breathing technique helps against hangovers. it's funny that I got it from a JRE podcast :D
This video will send you (whoever watches it) on a journey

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Actually, man, cause I realized that I just wrote that it's fun and possible learn - I failed to mention where I got if from. In case anyone is interested. I might make some sort of thread about it someday as I've been that for almost 3 years now.

This one video changed my life for the better. no bullshit. I can be outside in winter and enjoy the weather. cold feet are no longer a thing that bothers me. and the breathing technique helps against hangovers. it's funny that I got it from a JRE podcast :D
This video will send you (whoever watches it) on a journey
I love wim hoff

I take full cold showers often...great for my body

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
yanked out the pool pump motor, going to replace it tomorrow AM.

"pool company" wanted $1600.

I think I'll do it for $500

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
final verdict on the pool pump: $350 and 2 hrs of my time.

delayed by 24 hours because I had to replace a ceiling fan. Technically, I could have fixed it...but I hated it.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
installed 4 Nest Protect Fire/CO alarms.

easy install, didn't even turn off the electricity.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
was pretty manly yesterday, I spent half the day looking for two motor mounts, side-effect was that I basically cleaned and straightened the garage over the last two days. Found the motor mounts in a box in the den, about 10' from where I now sit.

Then spent the 2nd half of the day looking for the hardware to mount motor mounts to actual motor and K-member. Gave up after dinner and went over to Lowes and bought some cheap ones for fitment purposes. Went to get the pins for the motor mounts, found the bolts that I'd been looking for.

In the same box as the motor mounts.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Went to a Mexicans restaurant. The place is slammed and wasn't many seats. So I say at the bar and ordered a Coke zero and a beer. Pretty sure I'm more Mexicans than any of these cocksuckers too

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Went to a Mexicans restaurant. The place is slammed and wasn't many seats. So I say at the bar and ordered a Coke zero and a beer. Pretty sure I'm more Mexicans than any of these cocksuckers too

knee deep in t-t-t-tacos.