What manly sh!t have you done today?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

so long

Posting Machine
Dec 16, 2015
Redirect notice

Thanks! taken care of

so long

Posting Machine
Dec 16, 2015
Americans always wearing shoes indoors
I'm german actually. Usually, especially in the summer, I do like to be barefoot at home. But yeah you got me, I just got home from getting the paintjob and the first thing I did was take that picture.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Redirect notice

What manly thing did you do to obtain a pee colored name?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Also, wife gave me a clipper haircut in the basement. I think that means we're common-law married on all 50 states

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
already today I rode a 4-wheeler barefoot, in bib overalls, out to the tractor to get the coffee cup I left this morning.
probably birth something this afternoon and kill something else for dinner.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
I worked early today so I could be off in the afternoon, and then I bought $250 worth of fireworks at one of those stands along the highway.

I’m sure the stuff I bought is child’s play compared to whatever sparkuri @sparkuri has brewing right now, but the kids will have fun so I feel good about it ;)

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I worked early today so I could be off in the afternoon, and then I bought $250 worth of fireworks at one of those stands along the highway.

I’m sure the stuff I bought is child’s play compared to whatever sparkuri @sparkuri has brewing right now, but the kids will have fun so I feel good about it ;)
I spent like $150 in Kansas, some one-man auction house. Guy was super-cool and gave me a bunch of free shit for the kids.
Felt pretty good about myself, until my mom said that the neighbor spends over a grand every year...considers himself competitive with the city. It's his thing. faaaaaack. i'm going to be setting off bottle rockets while the neighbor is like

View: https://i.imgur.com/sR0ouDd.gif?noredirect

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
been working on cutting some vinyl sheet flooring for the RV. Made a pretty sweet template of the floor. You've never seen so many fucking corners in such a small space. Now I'm counting the number of inside corners and trying to decide if I'm going to back-cut that many pieces of quarter round for the border. I took some pictures of the floor, I'll post them in the RV thread.

Also putting in a new stereo. Factory one won't eject a defective Pink Floyd CD, so it just goes on an endless loop of trying to eject, failing, taking the CD in, trying to read, failing, trying to eject...even turning it off didn't stop it. Of course the antenna cable is exactly 2" too short to fit the new one. Fortunately there's a guy in the next podunk town over who does car stereos, he said he'd make me one for $6.
Step 1 of the installation instructions: Take a dremel and cut away the dash to make the radio fit. :dizzy:

TFK_Fanboy

First 200ish
Feb 9, 2015
I cut the grass, edged the yard, did some work, played some video games

after work I am going to gas up the boat and pack so it is ready for the morning

Last edited: