What manly sh!t have you done today?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
This roof has been kicking my ass. Very little access or room to prep on the ground, and any room I do have is muddy as hell from all the rain we got recently. Buried the boom, but it crawled out fine.
Got her up there, she'll be capped tomorrow.
20200701_140642.jpg
20200702_165152.jpg

Last edited:

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
been working on cutting some vinyl sheet flooring for the RV. Made a pretty sweet template of the floor. You've never seen so many fucking corners in such a small space. Now I'm counting the number of inside corners and trying to decide if I'm going to back-cut that many pieces of quarter round for the border. I took some pictures of the floor, I'll post them in the RV thread.

Also putting in a new stereo. Factory one won't eject a defective Pink Floyd CD, so it just goes on an endless loop of trying to eject, failing, taking the CD in, trying to read, failing, trying to eject...even turning it off didn't stop it. Of course the antenna cable is exactly 2" too short to fit the new one. Fortunately there's a guy in the next podunk town over who does car stereos, he said he'd make me one for $6.
Step 1 of the installation instructions: Take a dremel and cut away the dash to make the radio fit. :dizzy:
I almost bought a 1977 Airstream last weekend...It was sweet...price was 9K(interior needed gutting and a rebuild)

probably needed 10K in repairs though so I passed

Thing looked amazing though...the lines yo

was a 30 footer

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I almost bought a 1977 Airstream last weekend...It was sweet...price was 9K(interior needed gutting and a rebuild)

probably needed 10K in repairs though so I passed

Thing looked amazing though...the lines yo

was a 30 footer
my friend in OR was trying to get me to buy a SilverStreak....dem lines...

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
my friend in OR was trying to get me to buy a SilverStreak....dem lines...
it looked like shit in the images

I went there and fell in love with it

I get it now...those things are badass

Pretty sure it is in my timeline to own and have fun with one of those...the design is irresistible

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Complimented the mason on his new tires on his skid steer.
Forgot to pack a fork in my lunch so I ate my green beans and tuna salad with my hands.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I just went to my parents for a BBQ. My sister tells me that me 17 year old niece is bringing her 18 year old boyfriend, this is the first guy I think she’s ever dated and definitely the first guy she has brought home. I was ready to walk up to the kid let him feel the strength of my handshake and give him a light mean mugging, just to slow him down a bit. Only the gate opens and this kid walks in and he’s 6’3 and jacked. I realize I need a better plan.

All BBQ long I’m staring at the kid and game planning him. I know I can take him, but it’s not going to be an easy fight. Then I ask the kid what he does, and he tells me that he’s an apprentice carpenter. It was all I needed to hear. I walked over to him, slapped the burger out of his hand and told him to get the fuck out. Guy peed a little and then ran out of the backyard.

Last edited:

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I just went to my parents for a BBQ. My sister tells me that me 17 year old niece is bringing her 18 year old boyfriend, this is the first guy I think she’s ever dated and definitely the first guy she has brought home. I was ready to walk up to the kid let him feel the strength of my handshake and give him a light mean mugging, just to slow him down a bit, then dog walk him if he disrespected my parents home. Only the gate opens and this kid walks in and he’s 6’3 and jacked. I realize I need a better plan.

All BBQ long I’m staring at the kid and game planning him. I know I can take him, but it’s not going to be an easy fight. Then I ask the kid what he does, and he tells me that he’s an apprentice carpenter. It was all I needed to hear. I walked over to him, slapped the burger out of his hand and told him to get the fuck out. Guy peed a little and then ran out of the backyard.
Not a creepy story, at all.

hqdefault.jpg

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
I just went to my parents for a BBQ. My sister tells me that me 17 year old niece is bringing her 18 year old boyfriend, this is the first guy I think she’s ever dated and definitely the first guy she has brought home. I was ready to walk up to the kid let him feel the strength of my handshake and give him a light mean mugging, just to slow him down a bit. Only the gate opens and this kid walks in and he’s 6’3 and jacked. I realize I need a better plan.

sounds like you were at a cookout, not a BBQ

it’s the little details that matter in life ;)

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
SoMuchIA.jpg

taught my 6 yo daughter to shoot.
in a corn field.
on grandpa's farm.
wearing bib overalls.
with combat boots and a .357 shoulder rig.

Peak Iowa.