What manly sh!t have you done today?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
20200821_151241.jpg

20200821_151111.jpg

20200821_151059.jpg

I went to the liquor store to get some beer. Manly enough most would agree. While in the liquor store I saw a midget. I haven't seen a midget in years! No idea what is happening to their population but it's probably due to destruction of their natural habit (circuses getting shut down due to animal rights activists), and then the people that want to catch them, domesticate them, and keep them as pets. So my hands were full and I couldn't get my phone out to take a pic. I checked out, put the beer in the car, then went back inside pretending I forgot something. I had my phone out and I was acting like I was texting, since the last thing I wanted was to get caught since these little creatures can be so vicious. I've never been bitten by one, but I've heard enough stories. Long story short, I was sweating and in fear for my life, but at the same time I HAD to get the shot since this might be the last time I ever see one again in person. Got eeeem!!

Last edited:

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
why would he want to live in a circus if people are going to treat him like a freak when he's just holding down a job like a real man?

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Made a wiring harness for my boat that I'll install this week, when my light bar arrives it'll be plug and play.
MVIMG_20200901_075057.jpg

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Installed the wiring harness, new switch, and moved the interior led lights off the starting battery over to the house battery, which currently runs the trolling motor, interior lighting and as soon as the light bar gets here the light bar as well. I'll eventually move the fish finder, and maybe the live well over to the house battery as well.
Our mounting brackets finally came in so I got the bimini top installed today, which is great in Texas, because shade is awesome.
MVIMG_20200902_163733.jpg
MVIMG_20200902_165519.jpg

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Brought the boat home again to finish charging the batteries and then moved the fish finder and USB charging ports off the starter battery over to the house battery via the added fuse block. Adding the VSR has really payed off as part of installing that is linking the grounds together (I have a grounding block in the back and the fuse block in the front. Now with a common ground throughout, deconstructing the stock wiring harness and moving power sources is much easier as I only have to do half the wires.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
View attachment 13477

View attachment 13478

View attachment 13479

I went to the liquor store to get some beer. Manly enough most would agree. While in the liquor store I saw a midget. I haven't seen a midget in years! No idea what is happening to their population but it's probably due to destruction of their natural habit (circuses getting shut down due to animal rights activists), and then the people that want to catch them, domesticate them, and keep them as pets. So my hands were full and I couldn't get my phone out to take a pic. I checked out, put the beer in the car, then went back inside pretending I forgot something. I had my phone out and I was acting like I was texting, since the last thing I wanted was to get caught since these little creatures can be so vicious. I've never been bitten by one, but I've heard enough stories. Long story short, I was sweating and in fear for my life, but at the same time I HAD to get the shot since this might be the last time I ever see one again in person. Got eeeem!!
I heard that dude caught a 30 day pink

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Brought the boat home again to finish charging the batteries and then moved the fish finder and USB charging ports off the starter battery over to the house battery via the added fuse block. Adding the VSR has really payed off as part of installing that is linking the grounds together (I have a grounding block in the back and the fuse block in the front. Now with a common ground throughout, deconstructing the stock wiring harness and moving power sources is much easier as I only have to do half the wires.

View: https://giphy.com/gifs/cat-trippy-space-GyJ8p0Um850ic

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Wrapped up a 4 level split today. Interesting house, but it'd be nice if they paid for the extra work involved.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Got a bit of a back log of manly shit.
FE5D2DB7-58C0-46A9-8516-F1D8C3537CFC.jpeg
Picked up a Spyderco Para 2 to commemorate the Alaska trip.

I posted this in the Great Outdoors thread but I think it needs to be here too.

Smoked this joker at 334 yards.
C5414647-3997-4D9C-9C84-0EA11106BD98.jpeg

I told those fucker’s in camp on day 2 that I was gonna break out the Viper camo and shit was gonna start dying. 5 caribou went down the next 4 days, and 4 locals got pregnant, circle of life, my friends.

I helped my dad band and tag a calf this week. Fucker kicked me right by the ear, it was glancing but I ate it like a champ.
Forgot my face mask so I made one out of the cloth sleeve for corrugated pipe, and to be honest they are the best because they are thin and you can breathe through them.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Drove around a jet boat while two women in their 20's bent over in front of me all morning working the jugs. Tonight they will fry the catfish and I will eat it.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
View attachment 13477

View attachment 13478

View attachment 13479

i wish I never saw the drill or read the post

Just looks like a very drunk lil dude you were following around and I was laughing my ass off

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Got a bit of a back log of manly shit.
View attachment 14980
Picked up a Spyderco Para 2 to commemorate the Alaska trip.

I posted this in the Great Outdoors thread but I think it needs to be here too.

Smoked this joker at 334 yards.
View attachment 14983

I told those fucker’s in camp on day 2 that I was gonna break out the Viper camo and shit was gonna start dying. 5 caribou went down the next 4 days, and 4 locals got pregnant, circle of life, my friends.

I helped my dad band and tag a calf this week. Fucker kicked me right by the ear, it was glancing but I ate it like a champ.
Forgot my face mask so I made one out of the cloth sleeve for corrugated pipe, and to be honest they are the best because they are thin and you can breathe through them.
Great Hunt and Great Story...You will never forget that Hunt

You guys raise livestock? Cool...what else do you guys have going on?

Why did you need a mask? breathable sounds great...my nose runs as soon as I put one on and then I sound like a sniffling sick dude

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Great Hunt and Great Story...You will never forget that Hunt

You guys raise livestock? Cool...what else do you guys have going on?

Why did you need a mask? breathable sounds great...my nose runs as soon as I put one on and then I sound like a sniffling sick dude
My dad has a few cows out has his place, 6 or 7, nothing too big or special. He has one butchered every year and it keeps the family in meat for the year.
Masks are mandatory in Colorado and in some job sites in Denver the GC can be pretty hardcore about them. I left mine in my truck and I had the dump truck and no mask. The white cloth sleeves for corrugated pipe work great as a mask and they allow you to breathe better, probably because they don’t protect as good. I fuckin’ HATE wearing a mask but my sister is an RN on the respiratory floor and she hounds me about it and bought me a few, so I wear them out of respect for her, but I usually leave my nose out.

Another interesting thing about the hunting trip is that I saw every single kill from our group. I watched my brother and brother in law shoot theirs from a ridge and then I saw my dad take his from a ridge right above him and I saw my buddy shoot his sitting in a chair in camp drinking coffee being cool.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
View attachment 13477

View attachment 13478

View attachment 13479

How did I miss this?!?! Fucking incredible!
Also...midget is not the preferred nomenclature, dude.

I won $20.70 on Kentucky derby today, and I already spent it on .44 mag ammo.
BAD5D092-8058-4DCE-BE1C-E2B8CA6F8280.png

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
What does this have to do with midgets? Did the horse you bet on have the name midget?
I came back to the thread to report my winnings and I saw those pictures and the report on the midget for the first time. I was surprised that I missed it earlier today when I got caught up on the manly exploits of the forum. I just combined 2 separate posts. And a horse with the name midget would’ve won me 20.70 as well.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
I came back to the thread to report my winnings and I saw those pictures and the report on the midget for the first time. I was surprised that I missed it earlier today when I got caught up on the manly exploits of the forum. I just combined 2 separate posts.
Midgets are both confusing, and magical. I can understand the bewilderment, and the error. Such interesting creatures that they can make you lose your train of thought. I get it. I get it more than most. Trust me, I've studied them.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Midgets are both confusing, and magical. I can understand the bewilderment, and the error. Such interesting creatures that they can make you lose your train of thought. I get it. I get it more than most. Trust me, I've studied them.
I think it’s the tall foreheads and Vienna sausage fingers.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
I think it’s the tall foreheads and Vienna sausage fingers.
Don't forget about the absurdly long torsos, large butts, and potato feet. What about the waddling? Sheeeeet! You can't just stop at a few things without highlighting the total package.

If they weren't so rare, I'd invite you to a midget hunt.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Don't forget about the absurdly long torsos, large butts, and potato feet. What about the waddling? Sheeeeet! You can't just stop at a few things without highlighting the total package.

If they weren't so rare, I'd invite you to a midget hunt.
I definitely missed the forest for the trees.