What manly sh!t have you done today?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Stopped in on my Uncle on my drive home from the holidays and he was cleaning out his garage and I scored a 10in craftsman bandsaw and a Milwaukee chop saw.
Look for my Cut off the tip of my finger/severed some tendons AMA thread...coming soon.
Couple of big wins right there!

M

member 1013

Stopped in on my Uncle on my drive home from the holidays and he was cleaning out his garage and I scored a 10in craftsman bandsaw and a Milwaukee chop saw.
Look for my Cut off the tip of my finger/severed some tendons AMA thread...coming soon.
Make tables with
Me

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I have to run a 8 or 9 foot drain for the laundry “room”. I got a hole cut in the floor and that’s it. I’m not looking forward to it. Gonna get it done this weekend, and yes...fuck plumbing.
i have a friend that's a commercial plumber, he helped me out with understanding the problem and what my options were for fixing it.
I don't mind doing my own new plumbing, or repairing what a good plumber put in. But the plumber that built this house was an asshole.

not just this, the downstairs half bath had a sink drain that was pure fuckery of wedging parts kinda in place and cementing the shit out of it.

MondoIDIOT

Better than you !
Mar 20, 2020
Drove a bulldozer. Construction site. I knew the operator and I asked him if he'd let me play around a bit since nobody else was around. He showed me the controls and let me have at it for a few minutes. Hell of a lot of fun.
Total BS

which construction site ? I was there and didn't see anyone in the bulldozer lol . Didn't even move today .

So source ?

Or tell the truth that this is a lie

T

The Big Guy

Pulled out my dick and took a long piss outside. Then I waved to the neighbors and went home

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Made my first 300 WM master. 3.340", 165 gr Hornady Interlock soft point. I'd like to get 3100+ fps, we shall see.
PXL_20201230_231312953.MP.jpg

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
replaced the toilet ring on the master bath commode. The ring was rotted, pulled up and was allowing a very slow leak that eventually caused some staining in the kitchen ceiling.

but it took 3 attempts to find the solution that actually worked, because the builders left the pipe short, and compensated by opening the hole on the short side.

assholes. I ended cutting back a little tile, working in a two-piece ring by inserting and sliding the half-ring around. At first I tried a spacer to bring the flange up, but i wasn't getting any grab from the screws on the wide side of the hole - they were just hitting soft plywood edge. figured that out when I went to put the tank on and it rocked up on that side.

assholes. I had to wedge a screw down between the hole and the pipe on the short side to center the pipe in the hole, screw down a half-ring, drive the screw in to the subfloor gap, work the other half-ring in, then pry the half-ring and pipe over to the other half and screw it down.

assholes.
but I got it done. fuck plumbing.
Have you used these? It comes with pieces to accommodate different flange heights. They are sooo much better than wax rings

Attachments