What manly sh!t have you done today?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Got excited about getting new work boots. Ordered a progressive reloader and some materials. Feeling cute, might join the Gun and Sand club.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
it’s in a meeting room off my office and I have the only key other than maintenance, and I’m a virgin.
maintenance is going to have an orgy on that within the first week.

trust me, i spent years working graveyards doing maintenance. Nothing but coffee and freaky sex on executives' desks.

M

member 1013

maintenance is going to have an orgy on that within the first week.

trust me, i spent years working graveyards doing maintenance. Nothing but coffee and freaky sex on executives' desks.
That’s why the first thing I do in the morning is lick my entire desk

T

The Big Guy

This wasnt today but from monday

This is baby wipes that clogged an entire sewer system and the level raised floating the baby wipes to the surface
20210118_114232.jpg
I initially started filling a bucket but quickly transitioned to a city trash can
20210118_114552.jpg
After clearing alot we called a truck to come drain the line so we could send a guy into the sewer to manually break the clog.
20210118_174315.jpg
Dude yells "here it comes" and I hear a massive flow and he tries to climb the ladder out without the breaker bar. Sorry chief we need that breaker bar and he had to go back into a swirling shit whirlpool. He took it like a champ

M

member 1013

This is baby wipes that clogged an entire sewer system and the level raised floating the baby wipes to the surface
View attachment 25648
I initially started filling a bucket but quickly transitioned to a city trash can
View attachment 25647
After clearing alot we called a truck to come drain the line so we could send a guy into the sewer to manually break the clog.
View attachment 25649
Dude yells "here it comes" and I hear a massive flow and he tries to climb the ladder out without the breaker bar. Sorry chief we need that breaker bar and he had to go back into a swirling shit whirlpool. He took it like a champ
Holy Fuck I’m hungry now

View attachment 25648
View attachment 25647
View attachment 25649
No matter how much you make, you deserve more. Fo real

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Hand primed 400 45 Auto and 45 Super cases, like a boss.

My hands will be the strongest on the forum within a month, even stronger than Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken's

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Spray some PB blaster on them nuts main
Been doing it for 3 days. Took a little over an hour with setting up the Jack stands and letting the air build up. One nut had to be a pain in the ass but I didn’t have to get the torches out. Should have new tires and paint job with the next few weeks or months.
439D71DD-B9DE-48D6-AA46-1592BD8B49D9.jpeg