What manly sh!t have you done today?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Lol! Buying lumber?
Renting a lawn roller. I’m installing an above ground pool. It’s hilarious though, I needed a 2x4 to level the ground and somehow I don’t have one around the house. I went on Kijjiji last night to see if I could buy one without bothering a friend or my dad. Guys have pictures of the sketchiest scrap lumber spread across their garage floor asking for 30 bucks a board.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Renting a lawn roller. I’m installing an above ground pool. It’s hilarious though, I needed a 2x4 to level the ground and somehow I don’t have one around the house. I went on Kijjiji last night to see if I could buy one without bothering a friend or my dad. Guys have pictures of the sketchiest scrap lumber spread across their garage floor asking for 30 bucks a board.
I have some nice grade A cedar that's been untreated in the Texas sun for a minimum of 1 year. I'll make you a good deal.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
At this point it's probably cheaper to buy steel or an 8' spirit level.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Finally going back to the BJJ gym to train after 14 months off.
the guy who runs the place I normally train at has gone off a Qanon cliff over the last year 18 months of FB.

looking for a new place, but really bums me out to see it get this far.

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
the guy who runs the place I normally train at has gone off a Qanon cliff over the last year 18 months of FB.

looking for a new place, but really bums me out to see it get this far.
Any time I hear of someone going off a QAnon cliff it bums me out/surprises me. Where are you geographically?

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
20210605_183822.jpg

Just found this deadly rattlesnake/python in my fucking basement. Obviously poisonous. That will teach me to leave the door open while I unpack my camping gear.

Caught it in a clothes hamper. Then he and I had a nice talk about breaking and entering before I let him go in the woods.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
View attachment 37858

Just found this deadly rattlesnake/python in my fucking basement. Obviously poisonous. That will teach me to leave the door open while I unpack my camping gear.

Caught it in a clothes hamper. Then he and I had a nice talk about breaking and entering before I let him go in the woods.
Not 100%, but this could be an eastern milksnake (not venomous)

round eyes, or slits like a cat? Are the pits visible?

doesn’t look like a copperhead to me.