What manly sh!t have you done today?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Not 100%, but this could be an eastern milksnake (not venomous)

round eyes, or slits like a cat? Are the pits visible?

doesn’t look like a copperhead to me.
I checked this. You are correct.

Eastern Milksnake Cobra Python Rattler of Ohio

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I never got them

because I would start drinking immediately the next day
So last weekend I met my gal and some friends at the beach... I had to work on Friday and they didn't. Anyway... I got down there about 8pm. The lady decided that I needed to play catch-up so she was handling all of my drinks. So we're playing drinking games and they're having beer I'm pounding whisky. Then tequila. Then whisky with beer.

Then I remembered that I hadn't eaten anything all day.

Then I was pretty toasty.

So the next day I started my morning with Excedrin and phenergrin to mitigate the impending doom of a hangover.

Then we're on the beach drinking beer.. after a few hours I realize that I'm way toastier than normal. The phen is a photosensitizer. The sun has now made me it's bitch.

So drinking is bad. It can turn good ideas and plans into the devil.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
So last weekend I met my gal and some friends at the beach... I had to work on Friday and they didn't. Anyway... I got down there about 8pm. The lady decided that I needed to play catch-up so she was handling all of my drinks. So we're playing drinking games and they're having beer I'm pounding whisky. Then tequila. Then whisky with beer.

Then I remembered that I hadn't eaten anything all day.

Then I was pretty toasty.

So the next day I started my morning with Excedrin and phenergrin to mitigate the impending doom of a hangover.

Then we're on the beach drinking beer.. after a few hours I realize that I'm way toastier than normal. The phen is a photosensitizer. The sun has now made me it's bitch.

So drinking is bad. It can turn good ideas and plans into the devil.
Were you at least drinking quality liquor and beer? I can drink tequila straight, but if it’s in something sugary like a margarita - those fuck me up bad as far as hangovers.

I guess I’m getting old, because I fucking despise being hungover these days. It definitely controls how much I’ll drink in an evening (most of the time). The way I drank in college, or even 5-10 years ago would absolutely destroy me today.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Were you at least drinking quality liquor and beer? I can drink tequila straight, but if it’s in something sugary like a margarita - those fuck me up bad as far as hangovers.

I guess I’m getting old, because I fucking despise being hungover these days. It definitely controls how much I’ll drink in an evening (most of the time). The way I drank in college, or even 5-10 years ago would absolutely destroy me today.
Stagg Jr and Casamigos anejo.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Hooked a nice steelhead on the swing this morning. Lost it after two and a half minutes. I went from being a man, to just a boy.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Does work stuff count?

I finish at 7am today. After work, I'm going to pick up half a dozen hay bales. I'll get home, put them away, and feed some to the animals. That's pretty manly, I guess.

Then I'll go inside just in time to collect some rookworst, veges and brown rice from the missus, and we'll sit down and watch Lego Masters Australia together. That part maybe not so manly. :smile:

??

Rambla

Posting Machine
Nov 17, 2015
Bomb'n some hills
IMG_20210611_084214_706.jpg

Edit: I mean, with the skateboard. That tag is not mine, haha!

Last edited:

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Smoked meats. This week I'll pressure wash the smoker and get it ready to sell or bring with us, haven't decided yet.
PXL_20210612_201540006.MP.jpg