What manly sh!t have you done today?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Mate, your insult references are 20 years out of date. It's the third decade of the 21st Century. Only dimwit backwards fuckwits still think that calling someone gay is a horrible insult. If I was gay, who here actually gives a shit? ?

??
this is why you don't have friends.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I don't know where the "fists between your knees" part comes from. But to staunch someone out is to emasculate someone by taking an aggressive posture and making them defer to you, without actually physically attacking them.

??
Did you just call me an asshole?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
built a table for my daugthers Pre-K teacher. They have a sign-in book, it sits on a table that's gets put outside in the AM (for drop-off).
they use this shitty little toy table that's made out of cheap plywood. It's 2' tall, looks like shit, and is covered in splinters. I asked the teacher if you she had any emotional attachement to it, she said looked at it with disgust and said NO!

:)

so i broke down 3 2X4s that I had laying out back and built a table. I'll probably sand it and paint it white today, but I'm going to make the Pre-K teachers a really nice one before the end of the year. Use outdoor lumber, pocket holes, etc. This is just barn furniture.

it's cheap and quick, but it's still more structurally-sound than anything Wild @Wild will ever build.
:p

20211123_150415.jpg
20211123_160819.jpg20211123_165447.jpg

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
built a table for my daugthers Pre-K teacher. They have a sign-in book, it sits on a table that's gets put outside in the AM (for drop-off).
they use this shitty little toy table that's made out of cheap plywood. It's 2' tall, looks like shit, and is covered in splinters. I asked the teacher if you she had any emotional attachement to it, she said looked at it with disgust and said NO!

so i broke down 3 2X4s that I had laying out back and built a table. I'll probably sand it and paint it white today, but I'm going to make the Pre-K teachers a really nice one before the end of the year. Use outdoor lumber, pocket holes, etc. This is just barn furniture.

it's cheap and quick, but it's still more structurally-sound than anything Wild @Wild will ever build.

View attachment 53203
View attachment 53204View attachment 53205
This is a really awesome gift for a teacher. I bet she will really appreciate it.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016

View attachment 53203
This pre-K teacher is a smoke-show, isn't she?

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
There's two.

Yes to both.
Both are married and I only see them as Pre-K teachers...so tough to fantasize.

Ssssuuurrreeeee.....
That table is a subconscious message screaming "WOOD".

It says ever so subtly.....variete`

T

The Big Guy

View attachment 53203
Teachers getting the woooood

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Ssssuuurrreeeee.....
That table is a subconscious message screaming "WOOD".

It says ever so subtly.....variete`
this is just to test size and usability.
Once I get my subcontractor set up with a 65" X 45" laser cutter, the table I make will warrant a ménage à trois.