What manly sh!t have you done today?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

two brothers 6’4” and 6’5”, 6’3” dad, i wuz six foot one and a titch. played a position in american football where the ideal height was 6’3” and was always knocked for it on scouting reports
Lol u midget

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
two brothers 6’4” and 6’5”, 6’3” dad, i wuz six foot one and a titch. played a position in american football where the ideal height was 6’3” and was always knocked for it on scouting reports
Pics of your brothers?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I'm same height, started at Forward, played backup Center in basketball as a kid...was about same height as the other kids.

Our starting center was a tall guy, but kind of a pussy. So our coach would get pissed that Jerry was getting pushed around and throw down his clipboard...
"Goddamn It!!! Filthy! Get in there and knock some mother fuckers off the blocks!!!"

So liberating to have an authority sanction me being fucking mean.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
i see some rough sawn marks bruv. not to be a bully. but you know i’m a pro.

i also would have selected different boards or finished the other sides

i’m not trying to bully u
Saws don't make chatter marks, bruv.

Sanders (especially drum sanders) make chatter marks.

That's the joke. Tell me how hard u laughed when you saw JOINER.

I spent about 3 hrs on it, I had a big list of chores. Mom's not a professional, and I was stuck with the her $200 budget...I'll make something from the ground up before the Amish guys see it.

Not bully-able. Hugs.

Last edited:

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
I'm same height, started at Forward, played backup Center in basketball as a kid...was about same height as the other kids.

Our starting center was a tall guy, but kind of a pussy. So our coach would get pissed that Jerry was getting pushed around and throw down his clipboard...
"Goddamn It!!! Filthy! Get in there and knock some mother fuckers off the blocks!!!"

So liberating to have an authority sanction me being fucking mean.
He called you Filthy?

so long

Posting Machine
Dec 16, 2015
Made my first shopping trip today to stock up on long lasting food articles for the winter because of price increase and possible shortages.

Buying it for my office + family. But the stuff for the office also makes it tax deductible.

So, feeling a bit provider-ish :D

IMG_20220602_154528.jpgIMG_20220602_153500.jpg

so long

Posting Machine
Dec 16, 2015
you're an Apex Hunter-Gatherer.

manly recognizes manly.
IMG_20220602_202551.jpgIMG_20220602_202533.jpg
IMG_20220602_203043.jpg

Is that better now? :D

Although I'm a bit perplexed that I don't understand how to remove the faucet/tap.
A real man can swallow his pride and watch a youtube tutorial or even ask for help. Maybe I'll just try to buzzsaw-cut that asshole out of the white kitchen counter board though

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
You're not manly until you replace that shitty table
I'll use a JOINER because a saw makes CHATTER MARKS.

dumbass.

No one respects you online or IRL.
and they never will.

M

member 3289

I'll use a JOINER because a saw makes CHATTER MARKS.

dumbass.

No one respects you online or IRL.
and they never will.
Please tell me your earlier post was a joke. You can't seriously have given your mom that dogshit table.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Please tell me your earlier post was a joke. You can't seriously have given your mom that dogshit table.
link me that post where you did something manly...

oh right, it doesn't exist.

dumbass.