What manly sh!t have you done today?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Not much actually, was 36-37 degrees and then a summer-storm so I stayed inside.

Cooked myself some scrambled eggs, perhaps?

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Gave my 17 year old son an hour and 45 minute talk on the importance of being a doer rather than a dreamer.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Drove a bulldozer. Construction site. I knew the operator and I asked him if he'd let me play around a bit since nobody else was around. He showed me the controls and let me have at it for a few minutes. Hell of a lot of fun.

P

Punch

Drove a bulldozer. Construction site. I knew the operator and I asked him if he'd let me play around a bit since nobody else was around. He showed me the controls and let me have at it for a few minutes. Hell of a lot of fun.
I have always enjoyed heavy equipment operating. Were you in a big fucker like a Cat D9?

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
I have always enjoyed heavy equipment operating. Were you in a big fucker like a Cat D9?
Yup. D9. He was clearing out trees and re-grading a construction site. I picked up a gigantic rock and a huge scoop of dirt from a pile he had made earlier in the day. So much power. I was grinning from ear to ear but he only let me play with it for a little bit. I'd imagine he'd get in a bit of trouble if someone saw us.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
Great name for a snake. :D
I agree! Perfect name. That's what I call all of them when I find them. I hate rattlers, they scare the shit out of me. So I tend to play it safe and eliminate the risk (within reason, if we can safely get away I'll let them go. But in a cave I don't have much choice, not enough space to get away for my liking). This "Mr. Shithead" was fairly aggressive, so he forced my hand a bit. It's funny, I work with biologists who get all bent out of shape "don't hurt him, snakes are awesome" kind of shit. And then we find a 5-footer in a cave and it suddenly changes to "hey, we need your help over here" haha. :D

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
I've driven a steam roller before too. We were at a party in a neighborhood where new construction was going on. There was a steamroller parked at the end of the road to keep people from driving off the end of the blacktop street. Being in construction most of my life, I figured the keys were probably still in the ignition. They were. I fired that bad boy up, figured out the controls with a quickness and started flattening beer cans on the street. It was a lot of fun until the women in the party saw what we were doing and made us quit.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
I've driven a steam roller before too. We were at a party in a neighborhood where new construction was going on. There was a steamroller parked at the end of the road to keep people from driving off the end of the blacktop street. Being in construction most of my life, I figured the keys were probably still in the ignition. They were. I fired that bad boy up, figured out the controls with a quickness and started flattening beer cans on the street. It was a lot of fun until the women in the party saw what we were doing and made us quit.
And by "made us quit", I mean "went apeshit on our asses"