What should I ask Dana White Friday?(Updated with pics)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
I'm going to attend the UG meet and greet and meet Dana White in a group setting of about 40 people.

I was going to ask him if he'd be against changing the scoring system to only have judges for championship fights that way fighters being able to win by rounds or coast in a fight they're up-these options are eliminated and makes the product more entertaining. Would he be against changing fighter pay to accommodate this if not why?

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Ask him when the last time he talked with his mother was.

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Ask him if he can give the Hammer a job after he recovers.
Or at a minimum, ask him if he's heard about his situation and if Zuffa will take care of his surgery...for PR sake of course, not because he's a pioneer of the industry that you and your buds are amassing a fortune from.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Shit, ask him if he'll help Mark NOW. And then give him a job after his recovery. Probably the most important thing anyone could ask him, to be honest.

I agree with this.

If you have an opportunity like this, and you have 39 other guys in the room, that puts him on the spot, and may make you a freaking legend and lifesaver.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Ask him if he thinks the BBC should reinstate Jeremy clarkson. or if they did fire him which one of the British contingent signed to the ufc would be best suited to filling the role.

And when he acts dumb remind him top gear gets over 350m viewers per episode worldwide in over 100 countries

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Ask him if he thinks the BBC should reinstate Jeremy clarkson. or if they did fire him which one of the British contingent signed to the ufc would be best suited to filling the role.

And when he acts dumb remind him top gear gets over 350m viewers per episode worldwide in over 100 countries
I think you're my favorite poster.

Fett_Loadin76

That one guy that did that one thing
Jan 24, 2015

By far one of the most thought out snarky questions ever posed... which means he must ask this

delightone

Insert Crown here
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

How the f... do you come up with these......
BTW there is a petition going to get him reinstated

Shy Guy

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Ask him when he is going to leave his ego at home and sign Askren to the UFC.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Be clear about one thing, you cant ask him anything hard because he wont answer and most likely kick you out. Dont bother asking him anything worth asking, just kiss his ass like the rest are doing, oh and you are still a uger huh.

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
They have and we no longer see them because their credentials have been revoked and all that would do is get D kicked out of the Q&A
who gives two shits about meeting that tool anyways? i'd do it, but cindy and myself aren't friends. if enough of the press started asking these questions, he would get rid of all his advertising fast, and have to let them back in.