General What should I do in Vegas for 4 days?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Jan 21, 2015
So I've been invited to go to Vegas with my brother and newly-widowed father, both whom live far away and I don't get to see much.

We have some plans but not much, looking for options of things to do.

I would never pick Vegas on my own as a destination, but am super looking forward to the company and having some time off and seeing some fresh stuff I never seen before.

I don't give a shit about gambling.

Jan 21, 2015
Sadly I couldn't find and MMA or Boxing events between Jan 2 - 6

Is that UFC Hall of Fame or whatever worth seeing?

Jan 21, 2015
There's got to be a mob museum, no?
Oh yeah, my brother wants to see that

Its his birthday, he's had a rough bunch of years and this was what he wanted to do so I'm letting him plan most of it. But we will have some time to spare

Last day we're gonna rent a car and drive out to see some scenery, not sure where

Jan 21, 2015
Cobrinha's gym is there I think but not sure how far from the strip. I train under a Cobrinha black belt/friend of Cobrinhas so I'd likely get a warm welcome but maybe that's too much to ask for. Plus a little scary lol I bet those guys are monsters on the mat

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
We went to Vegas during the last week of December in 2011. Much less crowded than normal! We went to the Cirque du Soleil Beatles show, which was good. Beyond that, we just watched people and did low key stuff.

This probably wasn’t helpful.

Jan 21, 2015

Hit up the Luxor, I know you like that pyramid shit!
between you and me I'm a bit wary of the place, lol I've never been but I always imagined it really might be a sort of 'sin city', a place with lots of dark energy/artificial/hedonistic

Jan 21, 2015
We went to Vegas during the last week of December in 2011. Much less crowded than normal! We went to the Cirque du Soleil Beatles show, which was good. Beyond that, we just watched people and did low key stuff.

This probably wasn’t helpful.
To be honest that's likely how this trip will mostly go down. My dad is pretty straight edge, he likes some drink now and then but not a partyer. I like my drugz and am tempted to trip but with Dad with us and I asked my brother he's not down for it either

lol watch me sneak out and go missing for 26 hours

Jan 21, 2015
I would drive to Zion National Park

or Bryce Canyon

Very nice. I would love to see that. We are renting a car last day to go see some scenery I'll find out where. That looks cool. I'd love to go for a hike and not get bitten by a rattlesnake.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Very nice. I would love to see that. We are renting a car last day to go see some scenery I'll find out where. That looks cool. I'd love to go for a hike and not get bitten by a rattlesnake.
it is a bit of a drive and across state lines
those spots are in Utah

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
They claim it's full of family records. But I know better, I know them weirdos have gold and diamonds in there. Otherwise they would just put the records on a server. Not build a fortress in a mountain

Jan 21, 2015
They claim it's full of family records. But I know better, I know them weirdos have gold and diamonds in there. Otherwise they would just put the records on a server. Not build a fortress in a mountain
Any search terms or names about this stuff I can look up please post. I’d be interested to research. Not in person just online sounds interesting. Lots about Mormon’s that are wtf

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Any search terms or names about this stuff I can look up please post. I’d be interested to research. Not in person just online sounds interesting. Lots about Mormon’s that are wtf
Search Mormon gold mountain.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
And don't believe what u find. I seen them cocksuckers with the machine guns. They ain't guarding family records