Society What Should We Rename Conor McGregor Nut Hugger?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

I dont know what this word means and I refuse to go to dictionary site to have it translated. Bets are supposed to be fun, if you take a bet on an internet forum seriously(to clarify not the bet but your sn and avatar) that says something about you. There was a bet for a month, you ruined it, not just for yourselves but for everyone else who still wants to make bets for the heck of it

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
I felt he had served his penance.
thats not what bets are for for christ sake. Its to have fun with other members of the forum. The bet was made, it had nothing to do with you beside that you won and he lost. Sometimes following the rules is more fun believe it or not

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
thats not what bets are for for christ sake. Its to have fun with other members of the forum. The bet was made, it had nothing to do with you beside that you won and he lost. Sometimes following the rules is more fun believe it or not
Were you not here all last week?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I am not here all the time but I kind of know whats going on
Everyone had their fun last week. The purpose of the screen name has been served. If you think I'm inadequately serving justice you can feel free to join the hundreds of others who've lost screen name bets to me should you desire it.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
you are very judgemental. I noticed it the moment you arrived/came back, you feel the need to say what is wrong about others and how they should behave, what to say, how to say it. Or they are deserving of being mocked in your opinion

There's some delicious irony in this post.

You okay?
I miss you bruv.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
There's some delicious irony in this post.

You okay?
I miss you bruv.
I never left you, we are cool. He just acts like he is or at least used to be a mod. He doesnt act like someone who just wants to shoot the shit with other people

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
Be careful or I ban you.

You too!
we havent had a beef yet, but thats mostly because I always calmed the situation down, you have insulted me a few times but I didnt want to counter, because I didnt know that much about you

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I never left you, we are cool. He just acts like he is or at least used to be a mod. He doesnt act like someone who just wants to shoot the shit with other people

Qat is german. Efficient mechanical like his sex. It's not pretty but it gets the job done. And then he smokes a cig with no cuddling

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
Qat is german. Efficient mechanical like his sex. It's not pretty but it gets the job done. And then he smokes a cig with no cuddling
I smoke a cigarette without cuddling, too! We have something in common. But I wouldnt have anyone to cuddle with anyway. I should have been on the tennis courts and not posting on your shitty website, but I am boycotting tennis, because they didnt let me get drunk after a match