General What shows are you watching?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
Gomorra Season Four. it's the worst season so far but all their seasons start painfully slow.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
“I Think You Should Leave” is on Netflix and it’s fucking hilarious.
Holy shit. I just discovered this show. It is freaking brilliant. Probably one of the funniest sketch comedy series ever. For those who haven’t heard of it, I highly recommend! It’s on Netflix.

Description
Actor Tim Robinson stars in this sketch comedy series -- which he also co-created -- that sees him trying to get people to go away. In each segment, Robinson and his guests do whatever they can to try to drive someone to the point that they need -- or desperately want -- to leave. Robinson spent several years as a writer on "Saturday Night Live," so it's not a surprise that the show's roster of guest stars includes a number of SNL alumni. Among them are Andy Samberg, Will Forte, Vanessa Bayer and Cecily Strong.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Brooklyn 99, the IT crowd, peaky blinders and black mirror in no particular order.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
Just finished Game of Thrones, but I’m reading what books are out with it now so I’m distracted by that. Gonna watch Banshee next.

All of the shows I normally watch are coming back in late September.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Holy shit. I just discovered this show. It is freaking brilliant. Probably one of the funniest sketch comedy series ever. For those who haven’t heard of it, I highly recommend! It’s on Netflix.

Description
Actor Tim Robinson stars in this sketch comedy series -- which he also co-created -- that sees him trying to get people to go away. In each segment, Robinson and his guests do whatever they can to try to drive someone to the point that they need -- or desperately want -- to leave. Robinson spent several years as a writer on "Saturday Night Live," so it's not a surprise that the show's roster of guest stars includes a number of SNL alumni. Among them are Andy Samberg, Will Forte, Vanessa Bayer and Cecily Strong.
That show was completely absurd. It was cringey and hilarious at the same time.

Sadly not enough people around me have seen it yet so when I make references no one gets them.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Just finished Game of Thrones, but I’m reading what books are out with it now so I’m distracted by that. Gonna watch Banshee next.

All of the shows I normally watch are coming back in late September.
have you ever watched banshee before?

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I watched the first episode. I liked it. But I’m enthralled in reading so I can’t watch anything.
banshee is a good series once you figure out whats what and who is who. it is a bit odd and the plot goes to shit sometimes but it was a fun show with lots of action

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
banshee is a good series once you figure out whats what and who is who. it is a bit odd and the plot goes to shit sometimes but it was a fun show with lots of action
I definitely think Antony Starr is a great actor, especially after seeing The Boys.

Dick Niaz

Jan 14, 2018
Just finished “Dead Set” on Netflix. It is like Black Mirror and The Walking Dead had a baby. I enjoyed it.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I can't watch
I just keep fapping to Lili simmons...so I rarely finish episodes

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Just started season 2 of Mindhunter last night. 4 eposodes in. Very good.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
The streaming platform released the new series, Squid Game, over the weekend and it’s already landed the top spot on Netflix’s most popular TV shows list. The Korean drama series follows 456 desperate contestants who compete with each other in a mysterious and deadly survival challenge involving multiple rounds of childhood games. The good news? If they win, they get $45.6 billion that can help them pay off their debts. The only other option? Death.

The trailer features the contestants who “have lived dangerously” being brought into the games. And it's not long before they learn that winning is their only chance of survival. (We’re obviously getting all the Hunger Games vibes.)

View: https://youtu.be/oqxAJKy0ii4

Dick Niaz

Jan 14, 2018
The streaming platform released the new series, Squid Game, over the weekend and it’s already landed the top spot on Netflix’s most popular TV shows list. The Korean drama series follows 456 desperate contestants who compete with each other in a mysterious and deadly survival challenge involving multiple rounds of childhood games. The good news? If they win, they get $45.6 billion that can help them pay off their debts. The only other option? Death.

The trailer features the contestants who “have lived dangerously” being brought into the games. And it's not long before they learn that winning is their only chance of survival. (We’re obviously getting all the Hunger Games vibes.)

View: https://youtu.be/oqxAJKy0ii4
I started it last night. I’m liking it more than I had anticipated, so far. I think it is far better than the trailer made it out to be, but I’m still early in the viewing.