General What shows are you watching?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Yeah, that one wasn’t around very long. It’s all explained in B5. ;)
I'm gonna check it out. Never been interested in it. But just reading up now it seems like exactly the sort of shit I like. Good shout

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
I'm gonna check it out. Never been interested in it. But just reading up now it seems like exactly the sort of shit I like. Good shout
It was basically written before the first episode was even shot so it has this over arching story line that follows through the entire series and in turn the movies. It's free on Prime right now too, which is nice since it's hard to find decent copies of the show online otherwise. I opted to just buy the box set with all of the movies and spin offs etc so I can be sure to have it forever. Unfortunately the company who did all of the CGI went under after the show was done and they lost all of the source material so they couldn't remaster it in a higher definition so it will forever remain a SD show. Admittedly the DVD's don't look that bad on my 4k 42" TV but it does look rough on my 100" projector.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
I just finished Twin Peaks the return after finally catching up with the original series earlier in the year.

I liked the comeback season more than the original ones. IMO it's got all that is good about Twin Peaks - darkness, mystery, weirdness - and none of the melodramatic love stuff that plagued the first seasons a little bit. this comeback season is actually one of my favorite things ever on TV.

Last edited:

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
3 days away from semester's end. Should I binge watch GOT next week? Never seen it. Can I get through it all before the finale?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
3 days away from semester's end. Should I binge watch GOT next week? Never seen it. Can I get through it all before the finale?
You should definitely give it a watch. You will get hooked quick.

Myself am binging line of duty

It's fucken dope.

Priziesthorse @Priziesthorse u watched?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Also have you watched the missing? Another great British show. And by great I mean great

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
are you serious?
that show has been highly rated on forums and by reviewers for many years....probably so little buzz cause it is like 15 years old

Def a great show...very solid
very solid? The Wire is the greatest work ever done by men on a media form.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Trailer park boys. How did I miss this? Can you read my son? That depends, can you go fuck yourself?

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
My wife’s been watching Little Big Lies, and I’m kinda getting into it. About fucked up relationships.