General What songs do TMMACers listen to when the homies aren't around?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
I don’t deny it. I’m still a bit bummed you don’t find it as wonderful as I do. I’ll make you a Dolly fan yet.

at least we agree on how incredible this one is...

View: https://youtu.be/FLhmxjrWxQc
True fact- The first concert I ever went to was a Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers concert at the Superdome when I was a little bitty Cajun. My Grandmom was a huge country music fan and she brought me when I was like 4yo. I remember always listening to old country music in the car with her and watching the Grand old opry back in the early 80's.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
True fact- The first concert I ever went to was a Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers concert at the Superdome when I was a little bitty Cajun. My Grandmom was a huge country music fan and she brought me when I was like 4yo. I remember always listening to old country music in the car with her and watching the Grand old opry back in the early 80's.

I knew you had some redeeming qualities. My grandma loved Dolly too, and HATED Anne Murray. I never got to see Dolly with her but we did go see Willie and Bob Dylan on their minor league baseball stadium tour. Willie was incredible, Dylan...not so much.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015

I knew you had some redeeming qualities. My grandma loved Dolly too, and HATED Anne Murray. I never got to see Dolly with her but we did go see Willie and Bob Dylan on their minor league baseball stadium tour. Willie was incredible, Dylan...not so much.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Anne Murray has no redeemable qualities. Dolly had the twins and actually sounded good singing.