General What strain of WEED!?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
So I'm looking for a sativa head buzz type strain thats energetic...any recommendations?
Are you in California?

Me and sis found some Bahama Sunset (by Lyfe). We cleaned her whole apartment, rearranged furniture and redecorated her patio in Boho style. All while listening to some music and having a great time.

Went back for more and it was gone. :(

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Are you in California?

Me and sis found some Bahama Sunset (by Lyfe). We cleaned her whole apartment, rearranged furniture and redecorated her patio in Boho style. All while listening to some music and having a great time.

Went back for more and it was gone. :(
You sure that wasn't meth?

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Easy as that... minors could get in a lot of trouble with Canada Post on non signature orders - covid era.

An Oz of grass. An oz of hash. And ten vape carts delivered to the mail box, no ID, no contact.

Last edited:

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I still just smoke G13 old school shit my cousin had that strain b real always smokes on the smoke box rolled in a cone from RAW papers that was pretty strong some sort of og kush variant.

I like this strain because I like strong euphoric feelings when I smoke weed or when I used to drink probably what led to my alcoholism I was chasing the euphoric feeling.

Last edited:

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Papi Chingon @Papi Chingon
gonna do two auto flower strains to prevent the moist air in late flowering from causing problems

picking them out tommorrow

also two salivas which have very little chance unless we have an indian summer

Feels like a wet summer might be in the works this year for this part of the coast

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Papi Chingon @Papi Chingon
gonna do two auto flower strains to prevent the moist air in late flowering from causing problems

picking them out tommorrow

also two salivas which have very little chance unless we have an indian summer

Feels like a wet summer might be in the works this year for this part of the coast
I'll be interested in hearing how the final product of the autos turn out. They were very elementary and didn't resemble the variety chosen (ie ruderalis dominant with subtle hints of cross) back when I read extensively about them, but that was 10 years or so ago, and certainly that is a lot of time for breeders to work with and refine things.

Good luck with that whole saliva thing. Might just want to get some handkerchiefs.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I'll be interested in hearing how the final product of the autos turn out. They were very elementary and didn't resemble the variety chosen (ie ruderalis dominant with subtle hints of cross) back when I read extensively about them, but that was 10 years or so ago, and certainly that is a lot of time for breeders to work with and refine things.

Good luck with that whole saliva thing. Might just want to get some handkerchiefs.

View: https://giphy.com/gifs/drooling-Zk9mW5OmXTz9e/embed

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I donno man, I lived in Cali and with the amount of meth heads I saw it seemed pretty easy to get.
nah buying weed is like going to a liquor store takes minutes and it is legal.
to buy meth you have go through a lot of hoops .

might be easier to buy meth in texas than it is weed and you would get similiar jail time over there. we have a lot of meth heads in CA but they are easily outnumbered by people using marijuana.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
nah buying weed is like going to a liquor store takes minutes and it is legal.
to buy meth you have go through a lot of hoops .

might be easier to buy meth in texas than it is weed and you would get similiar jail time over there. we have a lot of meth heads in CA but they are easily outnumbered by people using marijuana.
I donno man, like I said, ton of meth heads when I was living there, seemed pretty easy to get, but if you know the meth buying process then I'll take your word for it.