General What temperature is it where you are?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I ask my wife to drive in the snow, I get too nervous.

I’m leaning across the seat you Boob.
Admitting your wife drives is pretty effeminate so I understand why you're lying about it. Trying to tell us you're in the driver's seat while your 36 month old is freezing cold and is in danger of slipping down snow covered steps makes you look like a bad father (Leafs jersey is just mean but I'll address that later). Which one is it?

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Admitting your wife drives is pretty effeminate so I understand why you're lying about it. Trying to tell us you're in the driver's seat while your 36 month old is freezing cold and is in danger of slipping down snow covered steps makes you look like a bad father (Leafs jersey is just mean but I'll address that later). Which one is it?
She needs to get her “ice legs”. I’m like a god damned mountain goat out there. 43 winters. Not a single slip. It’s been an incredible run.

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
She needs to get her “ice legs”. I’m like a god damned mountain goat out there. 43 winters. Not a single slip. It’s been an incredible run.
I have the glutes and hamstrings of the gods....no slipping here. Mix that with a penguin shuffle and you are flawless.

Had a close call in grade 11 @ lunch....pulled a muscle but I stayed on my feet.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
-6° F

I don't usually mind the cold, but fuck this shit.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I was just about to complain about how cold it is but fuck that. Fuck you guys that's too cold for me. I need heat.

Lamont Cranston

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Another -25C (13F) today.

The crazy thing is that it's going to go up 30 degrees Celsius by Sunday to +5C?