General What temperature is it where you are?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Lubaolong

Jan 21, 2019
Chicken orientalists. Know him from another place many years ago...someone actually made a page for him on urban dictionary.
He was funny as fuck.he and I fell out loads because one of I him having a fixation with a guy friend of mine but I ended up really liking him
And who are you?

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I don’t know whether to get my car out of a very low hanging garage or wait it out. My other one will be fine parked where it is and my apartment will be fine.
I have a tonne if stuff in storage with my Mini... blah blah blah whatever I know but i’m waiting this one out to see what I can salvage.
I’ve got a new sofa arriving tomorrow ffas

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I don’t know whether to get my car out of a very low hanging garage or wait it out. My other one will be fine parked where it is and my apartment will be fine.
I have a tonne if stuff in storage with my Mini... blah blah blah whatever I know but i’m waiting this one out to see what I can salvage.
I’ve got a new sofa arriving tomorrow ffas
Why evacuation?

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
Texas can’t decide if it wants to recognize winter or not. Supposed to be up to 87 F today, and then drop back into the 40s tonight.

Not as cold as you canucks, but these temperature swings are god damn ridiculous. A/C running all day, heater running at night.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Made it all the way up to 46 degrees today. Rainy as hell though. Traffic sucks.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
March 5 and it's 10 degrees outside.
Go home nature, you're drunk.