General what the fuck happened to this place?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
so i been gone for a while. havent been to the off topic forum much in the last idk 6 months or so . i still do the fight night threads where the fagg0try is limited .seems like the forum has gone to shit. anyone want to fill me in on what happened , who tf left , who is still here? who the new SNs are etc . i think the core group of posters her by and large are good people who actually care about this place and each other . there obviously were/are some subversive cunts who we always could have done without but by and large tmmac has been and can be again a great place to post . i am glad to see Wild @Wild putting in an effort to Make Tmmac Great Again. i might have to start posting more regularly seeing as how some of the shitbirds are gone

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
It’s been weird jason73 @jason73

John Petti, CMNH, Rusty, and Lars all got the boot. Important longtime members like Sex Chicken aren’t coming around anymore. And Splinty, Kelly, and Leigh have been completely absent. that’s about all I know. And a few others think they’re being pushed out.

it’s been a bummer on here lately, but I also haven’t been hanging around too much so I could very well be missing some of the going ons.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

John Petti, CMNH, Rusty, and Lars all got the boot. Important longtime members like Sex Chicken aren’t coming around anymore. And Splinty, Kelly, and Leigh have been completely absent. that’s about all I know. And a few others think they’re being pushed out.

it’s been a bummer on here lately, but I also haven’t been hanging around too much so I could very well be missing some of the going ons.
the guys who got the boot worked hard to make it happen . sucks that Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken isnt coming around ,same with Splinty @Splinty and kelly. i would assume that kelly would rather spend the time riding his mountain bike in the sun than being online dealing with forum bs and splinty is a busy man at the best of times. i cant blame anyone for staying away or limiting time on here when it is a toxic environment . i liked CMNH but god damn did he ever deserve a permanent ban probably 10x over . i cant even imagine how much bs has gone on that i dont know about . i hope to see some of our good posters make a comeback since a few of the worst offenders are gone . this forum was at its best when we had Onetrickpony @Onetrickpony posting his epic meals with his family, Miesha's Taint @Miesha's Taint uploading vlogs and Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken defending his subaru for rats .

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I’ve been mentally checked out since last December and seriously have missed all the drama. Whatever is going on, I hope it all gets better and we get back to what we’re supposed to be doing.

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016

You forgot that I came back…

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I've noticed a few people complaining about the site not working well for them. They blame Wild for this. All of these people are repeat problem starters so if it was Wild then I say good job.
the site works well for me . we better hope it keeps working well. we dont want Wild @Wild to try and fix it. i still remember when he unplugged the server to use his shop vac and deleted the cageside forum . @galanis was not happy . even when Splinty @Splinty was deployed to the afrika korps he still ran the forum via flip phone and prepaid data cards rather than trust Wild @Wild with the controls again

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
I'll also add that it looks like fingers, willthiswork, and sheepdog have left. Some issue with Cody as well so not sure what's going on with him but he's a good egg...

Wild doing God's work...

Biggest problem going on currently? Yep you guessed it...

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I'll also add that it looks like fingers, willthiswork, and sheepdog have left. Some issue with Cody as well so not sure what's going on with him but he's a good egg...

Wild doing God's work...

I don't think Cody has left us

Other folks can take a break and that is all good, maybe they need/needed one.

We came for the MMA, and many of us got distracted and caught up.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

Wild doing God's work...

i hope @cody and SuperPig @Willthiswork come back they are OG and good contributors to this site . FINGERS @FINGERS is probably just having a hissy fit and i am not sure of who Sheepdog @Sheepdog is . hopefully people are just taking a break and come back when they are ready. its nice out right now. its a shame to waste your summer away arguing on the internet . you are right about hoes mad though . some people need to get over some shit and get on with it .

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
i hope @cody and SuperPig @Willthiswork come back they are OG and good contributors to this site . FINGERS @FINGERS is probably just having a hissy fit and i am not sure of who Sheepdog @Sheepdog is . hopefully people are just taking a break and come back when they are ready. its nice out right now. its a shame to waste your summer away arguing on the internet . you are right about hoes mad though . some people need to get over some shit and get on with it .
Fingers I think is legit gone because CMNH was banned. Wild said Cody has another account on here so we'll see if he shows himself. Sheepdog was lordofthepies/formermayceebarberfan with his uppity yet joe six pack hot takes from Australia. He made this thread recently...

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I've noticed a few people complaining about the site not working well for them. They blame Wild for this. All of these people are repeat problem starters so if it was Wild then I say good job.
you just phoned this one in.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
In my post earlier I forgot that FINGERS @FINGERS had left, I think that was on some principal stand.

I haven’t seen Cody in a while, hope he comes back

SuperPig @Willthiswork is one of my favorite posters here, so I hope he returns as well. He and I have some similarities and opinions as far as I can tell, so I understand completely if he doesn’t feel like dealing with some of the bullshit. But I do hope he comes back.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
So now yall don't believe in free speech?

This place was never run on free speech, at least not the last few years.
I had posts edited for "medical misinformation" during this covid era.

I don't think this forum has/is/or will be held to the US Constitution.

I was most likely put on discouraged user as well, my response was to post elsewhere and mention my issues in two posts and left it at that. Since that I have not tagged the person who I suspect put me on that list, and I my forum functions have been pretty good.

This forum isn't turning a profit and has a TOS, follow the TOS "don't be a dick" and all is fine.
You can't keep going at the Top Men and get a pass, that isn't a new thing. Guys I liked(that others didn't) caught a ban for coming directly at mods/admin too many times.

This post isn't exclusively for you FYI, just going on record.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
This place was never run on free speech, at least not the last few years.
I had posts edited for "medical misinformation" during this covid era.

I don't think this forum has/is/or will be held to the US Constitution.

I was most likely put on discouraged user as well, my response was to post elsewhere and mention my issues in two posts and left it at that. Since that I have not tagged the person who I suspect put me on that list, and I my forum functions have been pretty good.

This forum isn't turning a profit and has a TOS, follow the TOS "don't be a dick" and all is fine.
You can't keep going at the Top Men and get a pass, that isn't a new thing. Guys I liked(that others didn't) caught a ban for coming directly at mods/admin too many times.

This post isn't exclusively for you FYI, just going on record.
I'm with you on alot of your opinions and don't think you should have been put on a "discouraged user" list either so two wrongs don't make a right. Call me naive but I'm surprised that the "discouraged user" is really a thing. It's a pussy way of doing things. I like the debating here and think everyone should have a say as long as we don't get into personal insults. Echo chambers are not good no matter which side has them.