General what the fuck happened to this place?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
My test officer used to call me dirt. On the radio, in person, in meetings.

One day he turned to me and said "does it bother you I call you dirt??"

"You don't know who the fuck Joe dirt is do you?"

Next day he gave me the dvd to watch. I guess he was calling me a redneck.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
My test officer used to call me dirt. On the radio, in person, in meetings.

One day he turned to me and said "does it bother you I call you dirt??"

"You don't know who the fuck Joe dirt is do you?"

Next day he gave me the dvd to watch. I guess he was calling me a redneck.
There was this forklift driver at this warehouse I worked at years ago, and he was a spittin’ image of Joe Dirt.
The other fork truck drivers got him the DVD for his birthday and he was pissed ?.
I smashed some cherry tomatoes in his work gloves just to fuck with him once, he also got pissed.

digthisbigcrux

Dreams are free, motherfucker
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I had no idea this kind of shit was going on....I only came over to this side of the forums to gloat about Mar-a-Lago getting raided

I'm sad the forum is fading

that said....HAHAHA fuck Trump! They probably found a Justin Trudeau shaped dildo in Melania's nightstand (Jason73, can you confirm?)

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
the guys who got the boot worked hard to make it happen . sucks that @Sex Chicken isnt coming around ,same with Splinty @Splinty and kelly. i would assume that kelly would rather spend the time riding his mountain bike in the sun than being online dealing with forum bs and splinty is a busy man at the best of times. i cant blame anyone for staying away or limiting time on here when it is a toxic environment . i liked CMNH but god damn did he ever deserve a permanent ban probably 10x over . i cant even imagine how much bs has gone on that i dont know about . i hope to see some of our good posters make a comeback since a few of the worst offenders are gone . this forum was at its best when we had Onetrickpony @Onetrickpony posting his epic meals with his family, @Miesha's Taint uploading vlogs and @Sex Chicken defending his subaru for rats .
I hardly check the site anymore. Family and work get in the way.

When I left there were issues and many long term members had stopped posting, it seems nothing has really changed.

When I joined this place was like a hilarious dysfunctional family that had tons of problems but everyone was trying to work it out.

Over time posters left or got banned and the personal jabs and in jokes became more spiteful than funny.

I’m saddened to hear that splinty, Kelly, taunt and sex chicken no longer post and CMNH was perma banned. Every time a long term (problem) poster gets banned (vutu, galt) the site would suffer for it.

I miss the way this place used to be but will always remember the great times I had here participating in ridiculous threads in off topic and staying up In 14 hour fight threads whe ufc and rizin were on the same night.

I wish things could go back to the way the used to be but the internet has moved on from places like this.

The nostalgia I feel for how special this this place used to be is strong but life has taught me that all good things come to an end.

27E66C9D-6AB4-45CE-8807-3014C3FDB8D7.jpeg028591FB-FA28-4763-AD46-DD8CE25CBB76.jpeg
4E685610-FEC9-4967-A7A0-DDBFD28A18A6.jpeg
BDB0F326-9A81-43E3-A951-D5B700FB7414.jpeg

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I hardly check the site anymore. Family and work get in the way.

When I left there were issues and many long term members had stopped posting, it seems nothing has really changed.

When I joined this place was like a hilarious dysfunctional family that had tons of problems but everyone was trying to work it out.

Over time posters left or got banned and the personal jabs and in jokes became more spiteful than funny.

I’m saddened to hear that splinty, Kelly, taunt and sex chicken no longer post and CMNH was perma banned. Every time a long term (problem) poster gets banned (vutu, galt) the site would suffer for it.

I miss the way this place used to be but will always remember the great times I had here participating in ridiculous threads in off topic and staying up In 14 hour fight threads whe ufc and rizin were on the same night.

I wish things could go back to the way the used to be but the internet has moved on from places like this.

The nostalgia I feel for how special this this place used to be is strong but life has taught me that all good things come to an end.

View attachment 76488View attachment 76489
View attachment 76490
View attachment 76491

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
I had no idea this kind of shit was going on....I only came over to this side of the forums to gloat about Mar-a-Lago getting raided

I'm sad the forum is fading

that said....HAHAHA fuck Trump! They probably found a Justin Trudeau shaped dildo in Melania's nightstand (Jason73, can you confirm?)
Yeh Trumps fat and probably has a big mound of flab on his groin that covers his cock

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
Over time the personal jabs and in jokes became more spiteful than funny.
I think that has a lot to do with it. Also, I think a lot people just got busy with life.

It seems like every thread that is intended to be a thread about current events starts well, but devolves into nothing but trolling and personal insults with only a few people trying to discuss the facts about the event itself.

Last edited:

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
I think that has a lot to do with it. Also, I think a lot people just got busy with life.

It seems like every thread that is intended to be a thread about current events starts well, but devolves into nothing but troll and personal insults with only a few people trying to discuss the facts about the event itself.
My thread about what happened to Silentsinger was the beginning of the end for me. I understand what happened was fucked up but instead of trying to help someone who was obviously having problems, everyone piled on.

I always tried to treat everyone here with respect and courtesy. When posters disappeared I'd try to find them on other websites, apps or call them to make sure they were OK. As for Singer, I talked to her for a while on sherdog (got her phone number and called to make sure she was alright) but she eventually lashed out at me as well. I have no regrets.

I regarded many of the members here as close friends and when they had problems I treated them in the same manner as I would with someone I knew in person.

After the Singer thread, there were a bunch of posters who joined from other sites and constantly caused problems. A poster consistently called me a pedo for posting pics of my family and wasn't banned or suspended for doing so.

I tried to hold on but that was pretty much the last straw.

Goddamn I truly miss what this site was when I joined. Cheers to Splinty @Splinty and Wild @Wild for creating this place. It was fucking awesome and I hope it will be again.

Cheers Motherfuckers.

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
My thread about what happened to Silentsinger was the beginning of the end for me. I understand what happened was fucked up but instead of trying to help someone who was obviously having problems, everyone piled on.

I always tried to treat everyone here with respect and courtesy. When posters disappeared I'd try to find them on other websites, apps or call them to make sure they were OK. As for Singer, I talked to her for a while on sherdog (got her phone number and called to make sure she was alright) but she eventually lashed out at me as well. I have no regrets.

I regarded many of the members here as close friends and when they had problems I treated them in the same manner as I would with someone I knew in person.

After the Singer thread, there were a bunch of posters who joined from other sites and constantly caused problems. A poster consistently called me a pedo for posting pics of my family and wasn't banned or suspended for doing so.

Goddamn I truly miss what this site was when I joined. Cheers to Splinty @Splinty and Wild @Wild for creating this place. It was fucking awesome and I hope it will be again.

Cheers Motherfuckers.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

Cheers Motherfuckers.
Cheers

FYI
Not much of that unsavoriness you speak of around anymore

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
fter the Singer thread, there were a bunch of posters who joined from other sites and constantly caused problems. A poster consistently called me a pedo for posting pics of my family and wasn't banned or suspended for doing so.
Holy shit! That's so wrong.