General What the hell happened to silentsinger?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 603

Didn't her and Robbie get together? I assume that was a real thing, so good on them.

I get it too, she went out and made that public, with the obvious result being everyone (myself included a little) kinda breaking their balls about it.... So I guess she just signed off to deal with that (she should've never said anything about it).

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
i’m sick of long time members leaving, what’s the deal with her abscence?
I think she has some personal stuff going on.
There were some obvious actions on the board and behind that I imagine has led her to trying to find happiness and solidarity.

Sometimes too much online time can interfere with life imo.
A break c as n be good.
She did change her name afaik at least once.
Or, maybe she's one of the Songs lurking in the shadows?

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Didn't her and Robbie get together? I assume that was a real thing, so good on them.

I get it too, she went out and made that public, with the obvious result being everyone (myself included a little) kinda breaking their balls about it.... So I guess she just signed off to deal with that (she should've never said anything about it).
Wait..so SilentSinger is really a women?

and not a

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016

I don’t give a flying fuck if her and Bob are banging now and as far as I’m concerned neither should anyone else. You only live once and if those two crazy fucks found each other through this board and are happy together, that’s a big win in my book. .

Really, I’m just sick of long term people I’ve got to know and like leaving without saying goodbye.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I don’t give a flying fuck if her and Bob are banging now and as far as I’m concerned neither should anyone else. You only live once and if those two crazy fucks found each other through this board and are happy together, that’s a big win in my book. .

Really, I’m just sick of long term people I’ve got to know and like leaving without saying goodbye.
Did you try pm'ing her?

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Yup. I heard from her once about a month ago and nothing since.

When I left for a spell she pm’d me a few times. She was part of the reason I came back.
Well, I know for a fact she uses "WhatsApp".
That might be an avenue.

M

member 603

Pump the brakes tiger, all I'm saying is that she may be taking a hiatus to deal with the newness of her current situation.... If I remember, she lived in California and said that she was moving back to England... So I'm sure with all that she may just need time.

All the best to her and Rob, I believe the consensus is that everyone is happy for them, just give them time and I'm sure she'll be back

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Pump the brakes tiger, all I'm saying is that she may be taking a hiatus to deal with the newness of her current situation.... If I remember, she lived in California and said that she was moving back to England... So I'm sure with all that she may just need time.

All the best to her and Rob, I believe the consensus is that everyone is happy for them, just give them time and I'm sure she'll be back
Sorry if that came off brash or that I may have insinuated my disdain for this situation was somehow involved with you. . That wasn’t my intention. After mix passing it made me realize that though I may not have met any of you fucks in person I’ve come to appreciate and like your presence in my daily life.

This community is not large and closely knit, I just don’t want to see another member leave.

M

member 603

Sorry if that came off brash or that I may have insinuated my disdain for this situation was somehow involved with you. . That wasn’t my intention. After mix passing it made me realize that though I may not have met any of you fucks in person I’ve come to appreciate and like your presence in my daily life.

This community is not large and closely knit, I just don’t want to see another member leave.
I feel you brotha, I've been lucky enough to have met a few of the people here on this forum.... It truly is a great community.... Has its ups and downs, has its bright spots and assholes, but all and all it's a great place

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015

Last convo I remember having she was getting divorced from her Cali hubby ... while simultaneously possibly having immigration troubles, and was considering moving back to Blighty.
The her and Robbie thing - I just assumed that was internet e-flirt? Considering they are/were oceans apart. Don't know much about that, and don't know Rob's new screen name or care enough to ask lol.
I was just pulling for her to get through the immigration process buzzsaw, 'cos it can break you.