General What the hell happened to silentsinger?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
I did not expect this at all.

He dropped the needle on page 2 and a shitstorm ensued.
I think the unexpectedness of the shitstorm is what's going to get you the 2018 TOTY trophy.

I was getting kinda pissy earlier about the drama, but I've learned so much about y'all lol

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
With all this whatsapping, a chance to repost this masterpiece

View: https://gfycat.com/NippyTornAmethystgemclam
Splinty @Splinty, serious question. If we all sent you a picture of our cock/balls and vaginas, would you be able to design some sort of genital recognition software? You could flag certain members as "unwelcomed senders". Then whenever the server detected these people's genitals in the system, it could lock down the forum, and freeze everyone out until technicians deleted the offending picture.

I've sent you a picture of my genitals. Flag them, and see if you can stop me from sending them to you. I'll send one every two hours until you perfect the software.

Splinty @Splinty, serious question. If we all sent you a picture of our cock/balls and vaginas, would you be able to design some sort of genital recognition software? You could flag certain members as "unwelcomed senders". Then whenever the server detected these people's genitals in the system, it could lock down the forum, and freeze everyone out until technicians deleted the offending picture.

I've sent you a picture of my genitals. Flag them, and see if you can stop me from sending them to you. I'll send one every two hours until you perfect the software.
Still waiting on the wallet sized one you promised.

Faggit

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Been taking the google machine learning AI course for this very reason.
Google can't differentiated a puppy or a kitten, but I think weve got hot dogs and tacos handled here in 2018.

I'm currently working on the fairness algorithm so you don't...ahem...get left out in the cold.
Google Machine Learning Crash Course adds lesson on ensuring AI fairness

Didn't get them. Please send again.

Please send again.

Please send again.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014