General What the hell happened to silentsinger?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Why is it that whenever two (or more) of you slutty fucks get together and conjugate, one or more feel the need to leave the website? Does no one here have the ability to get along after they’ve banged someone and shit just didn’t work out?

For the good of TMMAC everyone needs to quit fucking before there’s no one left to post.
I let @JuneWhite finger me in the backseat of her Dodge Neon, and then she changed her number and stopped posting here.

M

member 3289

the TMMAC no fuck agreement.
I mean I don't really see how it's that hard with the mingers who post here.

We're talking women who could have a black card to a plastic surgery clinic and still ain't ever getting into Liv.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Lmfao

I just learned some stuff about this place and it has more crazy shit in it than me getting framed, twice!

Grow up you weird fucks! Holy shit, it’s not high school anymore. You people are old as balls and obviously addicted to drama.

I might pretend to be a cat or a murderer on the internets but at least I’m not sending shaft pictures on WhatsApp and crying over some chick I met on here.

Carry on...
Now who is this guy.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Free @
Why is it that whenever two (or more) of you slutty fucks get together and conjugate, one or more feel the need to leave the website? Does no one here have the ability to get along after they’ve banged someone and shit just didn’t work out?

For the good of TMMAC everyone needs to quit fucking before there’s no one left to post.
Some people like watching trainwrecks, some like being in them.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
It's in Miami Beach (not Miami) and don't waste your time.

Buy a lottery ticket instead. Your odds will be greater.
I highly doubt that. I’ve had many invitations to go, but I have more important things to do than drive over an hour each way to do shit I have no interest in.

Also, I still have to deal with Miami-Dade county traffic to get there.