VID What the hell is going on in the octagon?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
That is the BS promotion xplode fight series that runs out of an Indian reservation in nothern San Diego county. They are notorious for having extreme mismatches to bulk up their fighters record. They’ve had dozens of events roughly 30 minutes from me and I’ve never even considered attending. That should tell you all you need to know about them.

NHBStriker

Posting Machine
Sep 5, 2015
Dang. Close call. It's good she got that last one in, cause that big housewife was poised to jump up and whoop her ass.

Nov 21, 2015
That is the BS promotion xplode fight series that runs out of an Indian reservation in nothern San Diego county. They are notorious for having extreme mismatches to bulk up their fighters record. They’ve had dozens of events roughly 30 minutes from me and I’ve never even considered attending. That should tell you all you need to know about them.
Pachenga?

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Tells me you don't appreciate entertainment.

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
Tells me you don't appreciate entertainment.
I’ve seen some scary shit go down on reservation fights. I appreciate a good fight and beat down but worrying about people getting maimed or dying isn’t my thing. Not gonna pay $75 to see people getting stitched in the dirt.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
I’ve seen some scary shit go down on reservation fights. I appreciate a good fight and beat down but worrying about people getting maimed or dying isn’t my thing. Not gonna pay $75 to see people getting stitched in the dirt.

If you change your mind, hit me up. That looks like a great time.

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
If you change your mind, hit me up. That looks like a great time.
It’s called Cage wars now I believe. Next time one of the guys I trained with out of Zwicker’s gym fights, I’ll see if I can score us a couple tickets.

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
I'll bring the fire water!

I’ll get ahold of the Rez Jitsu guys. Last time they gave me a deal on another event for promoting them on the podcast. I’ll see if we can work something out for this one.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015

I’ll get ahold of the Rez Jitsu guys. Last time they gave me a deal on another event for promoting them on the podcast. I’ll see if we can work something out for this one.
Your initial post sounded like a cry for help. I knew you wanted to go. If it's half as good as you describe, the tickets are way under market value.

GO BIG RED!!!

last 100
Oct 17, 2015

nothing wrong with that. that way when he is done stitching up the wound he can piss on it to disinfect it. its all good bro. science.

Last edited:

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
Your initial post sounded like a cry for help. I knew you wanted to go. If it's half as good as you describe, the tickets are way under market value.
It’ll make the Fedor fight I’m going to the following week feel like Pride Shockwave.