What type of music are you into?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

lazarus

Aug 19, 2015
Give me links or names or tell me your genre preference!

Let's share our encyclopedic knowledge of jams.

BJTT-Rizzo

Tanaka Clan
Feb 16, 2015
BJTT_Pella @BJTT-Pella and OhWhopDaChamp @MelE5150 turned me on to this band. I didn't even know I liked reggae style or whatever.

I've been listening to Pink Floyd a lot these days. I forgot how much I liked them.Here's a good one.

I can get into any type of music it sounds good. From old school gangsta rap, to choirs. I don't have a preference on types. It's a cliché but I love all types of music.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
BJTT_Pella @BJTT-Pella and OhWhopDaChamp @MelE5150 turned me on to this band. I didn't even know I liked reggae style or whatever.

I've been listening to Pink Floyd a lot these days. I forgot how much I liked them.Here's a good one.

I can get into any type of music it sounds good. From old school gangsta rap, to choirs. I don't have a preference on types. It's a cliché but I love all types of music.
Depends on the mood, the weather, and the company ;)

BJTT_Pella

Posting Machine
Jun 25, 2015

Ive had many many, lets just call them moments listening to some Floyd. I have a very broad musical taste. Frank theres lots of good Reggae bands out there. I would like to recommend a Pandora station to you and everyone else. Check out the "Cali Reggae"channel on Pandora. Lotsa Stick Figure, Dirty Heads, Slightly Stoopid, SOJA, Sublime W/Rome, Audiodub, Pepper and of course The Holdup. Theres alot of good bands right there. Pandora is awesome. Use that shit.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
Ive had many many, lets just call them moments listening to some Floyd. I have a very broad musical taste. Frank theres lots of good Reggae bands out there. I would like to recommend a Pandora station to you and everyone else. Check out the "Cali Reggae"channel on Pandora. Lotsa Stick Figure, Dirty Heads, Slightly Stoopid, . Pandora is awesome. Use that shit.
Oh! I'm gonna add that station. I'm currently obsessed with The Weeknd, I'd hear a little snippet of a song I might like for the last couple of weeks and not know who it was. My little cousins had to get me hip lol

lazarus

Aug 19, 2015

Have you heard of a band known as Cradle->Grave?
From Australia. Trip hop, ambient and mellow type of stuff.

I feel like you'd dig it. GOOD LUCK on finding it on Youtube or any music media. It truly is a rare piece to find and I was even lucky enough to know about it and get to hear them. My Life Is My Infinity is probably my favorite track on their Sapere Veder album that came out in like 98, I believe.

Also, listen to Boards of Canada. You might dig them as well.