General What up bitches?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I can't decide to nominate for gayest Persian of the century award

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Lamont Cranston @Lamont Cranston, you gave me a drunk rating for posting that Canadian Mist is disgusting and now you give me a drunk rating for calling you on it.

It certainly seems that you are the one that is drunk, at least that is my hope. Because anyone who defends or imbibes that repulsive, nauseating swill should not have the intelligence to coherently press a button or screen, let alone operate a phone or computer.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Lamont Cranston @Lamont Cranston, you gave me a drunk rating for posting that Canadian Mist is disgusting and now you give me a drunk rating for calling you on it.

It certainly seems that you are the one that is drunk, at least that is my hope. Because anyone who defends or imbibes that repulsive, nauseating swill should not have the intelligence to coherently press a button or screen, let alone operate a phone or computer.
You drunk?

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
nope
do your homework and brush your teeth
I wrote 5 exams and had a practical timed survey exam this week and I do not have one on Monday. Tonight I’m hanging out with my daughter and son because I’ve hardly seen them this week.

And for your information, i brushed my teeth when I got out of the shower after I shoveled my back patio and front walk (it snowed Monday but I haven’t had time to shovel because of my studying) once I got home from school today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I wrote 5 exams and had a practical timed survey exam this week and I do not have one on Monday. Tonight I’m hanging out with my daughter and son because I’ve hardly seen them this week.

And for your information, i brushed my teeth when I got out of the shower after I shoveled my back patio and front walk (it snowed Monday but I haven’t had time to shovel because of my studying) once I got home from school today.

Was just kidding...I know you got shit locked down
love the upside down controller

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Was just kidding...I know you got shit locked down
love the upside down controller
It’s dead too. She just likes dancing to the games soundtrack. Eventually I had to take her upstairs because she wouldn’t leave Rex alone.

Watched some cartoons and put her to bed and now I’m back down hanging out with Rex till 12 or so. I have to go to bed in good time since the wife works all weekend and my daughter gets up early.

M

member 3289

It’s dead too. She just likes dancing to the games soundtrack. Eventually I had to take her upstairs because she wouldn’t leave Rex alone.

Watched some cartoons and put her to bed and now I’m back down hanging out with Rex till 12 or so. I have to go to bed in good time since the wife works all weekend and my daughter gets up early.
Cute baby.

Real shame her father is such a cunt.

Edit: let's try not to be so toxic. Don't want to put newcomers off posting - L

Last edited by a moderator:

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Cute baby.

Real shame her father is such a cunt.

Edit: let's try not to be so toxic. Don't want to put newcomers off posting - L
Always getting in trouble for letting your mouth write cheque’s your ass can’t cash.

I know it’s all love brother, but every time you post something like this you get edited, reported or pinked (or all 3).

Though I have to admit, I admire your persistence.

M

member 3289

Always getting in trouble for letting your mouth write cheque’s your ass can’t cash.

I know it’s all love brother, but every time you post something like this you get edited, reported or pinked (or all 3).

I only joke like this with you, that Windsor, Ontario weirdo, and maybe one or two other people.

View: https://youtu.be/gkYlIpbQP5E

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

naw
he toxic